The Plan Begins to Unfold...

A/N: I'm back! sorry i was gone for so long.... I don't plan on disappearing again lol. If there are any requests for the story line feel free to either comment at the end or PM me and I'll see if I can work them into the plot! Hope you enjoy! BTW I know there probably isn't a way to actually implant false memories but Whatever... *shrugs*

"Now that that has been taken care of, we need to work on building alibis for those who are known Death Eaters. We can implant false memories that are spelled to come up when probed and to create responses when under Veritaserum. Then, when Dumbledore inevitably calls for a trial for those suspected to be in cahoots with myself and Veritaserum is used, they will be given the responses we have made. Who wants to go first?" Dad continues.

Bellatrix hesitantly raises a hand. "Me, Tom." He nods.

"Look into my eyes, it makes this easier." She does so and he begins muttering the spells under his breath. Her eyes gloss over and her body visibly relaxes. She stays that way for a few moments after Dad finishes the spells before she sits upright and blinks a few times.

"Thank you. I really appreciate what you've done for me...for all of us." He nods with a small smile on his face.

"You're very welcome. Now who's next?" One by one, each of his Inner Circle goes through the same process, some in their zoned-out state longer than others.

"Bellatrix, we will work on finding your daughter after the meeting. For the meantime, we wait on the Light's next movements. Consider this meeting adjourned." Dad concludes. Bowing to us, they stand and DisApparate out. Turning my attention to Bellatrix, I see her talking quietly with her husband, her facial expression flickering from hope to caution every few moments.

"It will help if you tell me exactly what happened the day Lena was taken. That way I can figure out where she might have been taken afterwards." Bellatrix takes a shuddering breath and nods.

"It seemed like any other winter morning. That is until I heard a crash. Fearing Lena had gotten hurt, I Apparated to the nursery. But I wasn't quick enough. I got there to see Dumbledore picking her up out of her crib, the window broken and furniture strewn about. I shot curse after curse at him but...they all seemed to bounce off. I now realize that  he had placed a Dark shield on himself. He DisApparated with Lena...my baby." She sniffs, tearing up. Rodolphus wraps his arms around her and the love and adoration in his eyes brings a small smile to my face.

"I promise, we will do everything in our power to help you find her." I reassure her. She looks up at me and gives me a small, hopeful smile.

"Thank you. All of you." Mum nods.

"Of course, Bella." She replied, giving her a small, reassuring smile. She hesitantly gives a small smile back.

Sorry it's so short but I promise the next ones will be longer! Hope you liked it! If you have any guesses for who her daughter is (someone on the Light). That's my only hint lol! ANYway... I do hope you liked it and I promise there's more to come!