7

The loud blaring of the television through the cabin was an indication that the power was now back on, and it jolted both Alex and I awake. I for one just wanted to fall back asleep straight away. It was a difficult task to even open my eyes without being blinded by the little bit of light shining through the windows. My stomach was stirring too and I knew the alcohol wasn't yet out of my system. It was going to be a rough day.

I lay there attempting to wake myself up. Next to me Alex groaned and shifted around on the mattress. I thought back to last night and what we did. Although I was wasted, I could remember exactly what happened. I could remember the exact feeling of Alex's lips pressed against my own and my skin. I could remember how smooth his hand felt as it stroked me, and my favorite memory was the sound of his moans. I don't know what this meant for us though. I knew my suppressed feelings for him were trying to creep up to the surface but I didn't want to let them. It wasn't a good idea when I have no idea what Alex is thinking.

"Oh God." Alex whispered next to me. I opened my eyes properly and looked to him. Suddenly he was up and running out of the room and through the door that led to the bedrooms and bathrooms. Seconds later I could vaguely hear the familiar sounds of someone throwing up. I sat up, stretching, and then looked around the cabin. The TV was still on and the fire was practically gone. It was a little bit cold in here too.

I sighed, pushed the blanket off of me and got off the mattress. I headed in the same direction Alex had and followed the sounds so I could check on him. I opened the door to his parent's room and walked through to the bathroom door which was open. Alex was there, knelt next to the toilet bowl and throwing up the contents of last night. I went over and bent down beside him.

"Hey, you'll feel better once it's all out of you, don't worry." I said in a tired voice and placed my hand on his shoulder to comfort him a little.

"Don't fucking touch me." He snapped and moved away. I stopped touching him straight away.

"Wow, someone's grumpy when he's hung over and sick." I said. He looked up at me with a glare. He looked tired pale and tired, maybe even weak, but the glare was anything but weak. It was strong and fierce.

"You think I'm being sick because I'm hung over? Well you're way off. Seriously, get away from me." He said. My heart dropped at his words. Did he really just imply that he was sick because of what we did last night? I felt absolutely horrible after that. It was humiliating to do something so personal with someone and for them to be so disgusted by it and regret it.

"Uh...okay." Was all I said and then I got out of there, going straight into my room and locking the door. Emotionally, I felt awful, but really what else could I expect from Alex? I knew he was a dick before I got involved with him. Did I expect us to have a relationship? A fairytale ending? Of course not. I really shouldn't be surprised. I'm hurt though, I'll admit that much to myself. Hurt mostly because I feel like an idiot

I tried to push him out of my mind and distracted myself instead. I had a shower, got dressed and then went back out to the living room. I could hear one of the other showers running, so I was safe for now. I didn't want to be around Alex today because I knew he'd give me that disgusted look again. I quickly had something to eat even though I didn't really feel like it, but I knew it would help with my hang over. The shower made me feel a lot better too. After I ate, I took the mattress back into my bedroom and locked myself in there for most of the day. I slept for a little while to ease my headache, which worked. I listened to my iPod and texted my parents to see if they were any closer to getting back to us. I was desperate for them to come back because I can't stand being alone with Alex at the moment. I just wanted this week to end. Unfortunately though my parents said they hadn't heard anything about the roads so they didn't know yet. They think they're close though.