The Missing Angel

"Angel!" called Crowley as he opened the door to his friend's bookshop. No response. "Angel?" he tried again. Huh, thats weird, he thought, I wonder where he went....

He stepped inside and closed the door. It felt different for some reason. Then he realized what it was. He couldn't feel Aziraphale's presence in the place at all. Usually, Crowley could sense a bit of him in the shop, even when the Angel wasn't there.

He started to panic. Looking around he saw a book on the floor open and face down, the pages sticking out, like it had been ripped out of someone's hands and thrown at the ground while they were reading. Like it had been ripped out of Aziraphale's hands. This only reinforced his worry.

He ran all the way through the bookshop. Listening. Looking. He got nothing. Until he heard a soft thump. He heard it again, and followed the sound to a wall. There was nothing that could have hit the particular wall, at least, nothing inside the shop.

ᐛ ᐛ ᐛ ᐛ

Sorry it's so short, I just wanted to get the first part of this out. If anyone reads this, thanks, I will have the next chapter out shortly. I am writing this because I saw on someone's Instagram they would like to read something about Crowley discovering how Heaven treats Aziraphale, and i wanted to take up the challenge. They are really cool and have an awesome account, you should go follow them @aziraphales.wings
Also for some reason I can't make anything in italics so I had to bold it, sorry.