1

Heads up, after a few readers have commented, the beginning part of this story will involve one of the main characters, Dean, before Jungkook is thrown in so I apologize in advance. Okay enjoy reading!

"God I'm so fucking tired..." I fall next to my Hyung who is nodding.

"It's not easy being a mafia... I wish it was but it's so fun"

"Hey! The others are heading to the club wanna come with?" Tae asks.

"Hell yeah!" Namjoon cheers and grabs my wrist.

»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Yeah but that's what happened." Yoongi laughs "stupid fucks." he shakes his head and looks at me.

"Let's get some action huh?" Hobi smirks.

"What?" I tilt my head.

"Some action get the girls to dance on us!" Jimin shouts because of the loud music being played in the club.

"Hey!" Namjoon shouts to one of the girls and she walks over "get seven girls over here." Namjoon hands her 100,000 ($100).

"You got it daddy." she walks off.

Seven girls walk over to us and I chuckle.

"Twerk baby!" Namjoon shouts and the rest start to laugh at our leader.

After a stressful mission we always go to club to drink and girls to dance on us, at first I didn't like having them close to me but then Namjoon spoke to a person to always get the same person for me which took him a long time to convince but let's just say a gun to your head is the easiest way to get your way haha.

"Hi Jungkook." The girl greets me.

"Hi." I greet back. "Dance!" I whistle.

Micha's POV

I sit at the top of the club and go through my files on my computer.

Mafia's

Killers

Gangs

Assassins

Files for Mafia's

Groups

Solo

Duo

Trio

Mafia groups

BTS

Red Velvet

EXO

TXT

Twice

Opening files to [Mafia's/ Group/ BTS] please wait

Successful

Members to Mafia group BTS

Leader: Kim NamJoon (김 남준)