*First*

*Gun shots*
Kalia: Make them all to empty the library! *Shouted the man with a smirk while ordering the men*
The men with guns scared everyone out of the college's library
But therefore the boss wasn't happy with it
Kalia: what's wrong boss aren't you happy with it, we made everyone empty the place?
Wahid: she isn't here.*said the boss in a low voice*
Kalia: *looks around* but she-
Wahid: THATS NOT IMPORTANT JUST FIND HER
Kalia: Yes boss.
Wahid took the seat where she always used to sit, but he wasn't satisfied..he was worried about her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There near the bus station was standing a girl with a bag in her hand.
Girl: Ya Allah please help me this time and I'll promise to go masjid every Friday.
Sonia: Haseena I should be praying not you.
Haseena: why is that?
Sonia: if Wahid finds out that I'm helping you in escaping the city then Allah knows what will happen to me
Hassena: but you do remember that he never harms a woman.
Sonia: but his mother will, omg! I mean like it's all his mother's fault, if she wasn't the biggest Don in Hyderabad then at least you could have handled things but ughh this is too much EVEN for me!
Haseena: When will this bus come so you can shut your mouth?
Sonia: I'm literally dying here and you're thinking about the bu-
Before she could finish what she was saying his cars were coming there towards and stoped in front of them completely blocking their way.
Kalia: Haseena sister-in-law our house is the other direction, don't you think so?
Haseena:Ka.. kalia.. but howw
Kalia: next time before running away make sure to bribe the hostel's guards.
Haseena mentally cursed herself
Kalia: and you Miss. Sonia you really want to die by the hands of Manija?
Sonia: Kalia you know the situati-
Kalia: Let's do the talk later, because he's waiting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wahid was waiting patiently for her
??: I still don't get it, what kind of magic did she did on you?
Wahid: you won't get it mother.
Suddenly his phone rang
Wahid:Did you found her?
Kalia: yes, boss.
Wahid: good now bring her safely.
Kalia: but boss we are already downst-
Before kalia could finish Wahid ran downstairs and saw her.

Hassena's POV
All the way till here I only thought of one thing
What if his mother try to kill me
I mean Wahid loves me so that's impossible..right?
I was busy in my thoughts until
I saw him running downstairs and eyes glued on me.
Kalia: Here's sister-in-law boss, I brought her just as you said.
Wahid: do you know why I didn't come after you myself
Haseena: As long as I don't get killed then no.
Wahid:*chuckles* Honey as long as I breath no one will dare to even think of harming you.
Haseena: Then tell me Mr. Lover-boy why didn't you?
Wahid: if I showed up to you then who would have distracted my mother?
After he said that I felt shivers down my spine, but I have to act strong.
Haseena: I could have still handle thin-
Munija: Handle?
Great! Now lover-boy's mama is here too.
Munija:Do you really think that Haseena? Everyone in this city knows how much I love my son and that I will do anything for him, and all he asked for was you and if I couldn't full-fill his wish then what kind of mother do you think I am?
Haseena: If you really love your son that much then you would have teach him how to win my heart rather than telling him to force his feelings on me.
Wahid: THATS ENOUGH
Silence spreads the room for a second before he continued
Wahid: Haseena dear, why don't you go and take a rest while we talk about some important things later.
Haseena: Whatever.
That's all I said while going towards the guestroom before he made me stop midways
Wahid: My room Hassena.
Haseena: Ugh.
Author's POV
Wahid: Mother I would really appreciate if you stop meddling in my business.
Manija: Just for some middle-class girl you are getting my opposite? You're leaving your mother's side?
Wahid: I'm on no ones side, and if anything happened to her then don't expect mercy from me.
Munija: Bullshit! Just tell me what's on your mind?
Wahid: you'll find out.
After saying that Wahid left the hall and went towards his room.
Manija: Son you better have a nice excuse.* she whispered to herself*
*************************

Hey guys
I'm really nervous it's my first story and I know the beginning is a little confusing but you'll be amazed soon.