*Second*

Haseena's POV
I was sitting on the couch waiting for Wahid to come and tell me the 'important' thing.
And yes I heard their fight.
I must say Wahid can be very scary sometimes.
I was thinking really hard on how to escape again when..
Wahid: Thinking about me?
Haseena: You wish.
Wahid: if wishes were to be full filled then you would have been in my arms already.
Haseena: Whatever, just tell me why you were at my college creating distraction.
Wahid: I did that because you weren't there and I got worried about you.
Haseena: oh really.* I said sarcastically*
Wahid: anyhow I was there to discuss our neka-
Haseena: what the hell are you say-
Wahid: don't cut me when I'm talking
Haseena: no, you listen to me just because me and my mother own you that doesn't mean that you can take my life decisions without my concern!
Wahid: Yes, I can.
Haseena: NO, YOU CANT!* I yelled at him*
Wahid: *chuckles* honey be happy that I love you or else no one can yell at me like that.
Haseena: you can't harm me.
Wahid: right I can't.
And with that he left the room.
I'm really angry that him, but i do own him as well..
Author's POV
Flashback
Haseena: Ma can't we take loan from the bank?
Neenah: I know honey, but for taking loan from bank means giving them a property of our own as "trade", and we only got a bakery under our name.
Haseena: but ma who are we gonna take money from to pay our landlord?
Neenah: The Nawab.
Haseena: yeah sure ma, but he's dead.*said Haseena with a sarcastic tone*
Neenah: But his son isn't.
Haseena: huh?
Neenah: listen, if you wanna come then come or else your feet isn't attached to mine.
Haseena: even if you did tell me to come I still won't, so have a great time there with the
"Nawab".
Haseena went towards the bakery, and Neenah went to ask help from the new Nawab.
On her way to meet the new Nawab Neenah was told to wait till he comes back from an important meeting.
Neenah was really nervous.
She heard that he's a ruthless man, but some said the opposite.
Maid: ma'am, they are calling you.
I followed the maid and saw a young handsome man waiting patiently on the couch.
Neenah: Salam.
Wahid: walekm-asalam.
Neenah: Nawab-ji I won't take much of you time, so I'll be forward...I need help.
Wahid: You need money.
Neenah got nervous, but he's right.
Neenah: y-yes, I need money but I'll payback as soon as possible, and that's a promise.
Wahid: I trust you Ms. , but why the need if I may ask?
Neenah: I own a bakery shop near the hostels-
Wahid: the "Happiness Bakery"?
Neenah got speechless.
Neenah: yes, that's my bakery but how come yo-
Wahid: I'm the Nawab and if I won't know this much of a simple thing about my city then what am I.
Neenah: yes true..
Wahid: so I'll help you, but don't forget this if you didn't pay me back in 1 month then you'll probably own me.
Neenah: don't worry Nawab-ji I'll remember that.
End of flashback
Haseena's POV
Ma should have take loan from the bank..
I can't be angry at ma, she thinks that he is a great guy for me.
I'm completely hopeless at the moment.
I wonder what's Sonia doing right now, Kalia did send her to the hostel safely.
I should try calling her.
On phone
Haseena: Hoi Soni-
Sonia: don't "hoi" me, I'm really angry at Kalia.
Haseena: Why so?
Sonia: the whole ride he just kept on teasing me.
Haseena: PFFT HAHAHAHA
Sonia: shush up you clown.* she sounded mad*
Haseena: ok baba I'm sorry, but just tell me are you going to the college tomorrow?
Sonia: apology accepted and yes I will.
Haseena: then can you come and pick me up?
Sonia: Are you mad! Manija will kill me this time and what if Wahid don'tn't like it?
Haseena: calm down and listen, I'll try to talk with Wahid he won't say no to me.
Sonia: what do you mean by 'talk to him'..WAIT A MINUTE! Did you two had a fight again..I mean you two always fight but still
Haseena: it's not my problem.. he fixed our neka without my permissi-
Sonia: OMG! Really
Haseena:yes, and I don't like it a bit. You know me and we need to come up with a new plan of escaping..

Hey guys
As y'all know I've been explaining things through flashbacks
And soon enough y'all will get it;)
Vote and comment
And pls share what's on your minds, I'd appreciate that.