Chapter 6

"Good morning." She crawled a little forward, give him a small peck on his lips and then turning over to turn off the alarm clock from even trying to go off. That's when she noticed, she was completely naked.

"Morning." A growl and some arms greeted her, wrapping her up and dragging her near a warm body. She could smell his scent, his naked skin and chuckled a little, when she felt him kissing her neck again.

"Not now. I... We! We need to take a shower. I can smell our late night make out session. Although you could find it attracting and-"

"Please, just shut up. I'll take a shower." He sat up, his arms above his head and moaning tired. Ivy once again stared at the many scares he had on his back and his chest. Gently, she slid over one big one with some fingers, causing Starbuck to glance down on her and smirk.

"Terrafins... exhausting beasts... with a sharp sting." It was always the same story, stings of Terrafins. Or some brutal rows with sailors.

"But they're so many of them! And how old are you? You can't have gotten them just because of this!" With this question, she hugged him around his neck and dragged him over herself.

"I thought, we should take a shower, Ma'am?" A chuckle and she kissed him quickly onto his mouth, then she swung herself on her feet.

"First, yes and I'll go now! Second, I don't really know how old you must be to be called Ma'am, but... I'm twenty-two, so that's definitely not the age to be a Ma'am."

"T-twenty-two? Uh..." Before he could say anything, Ivy escaped in the bathing room and stepped right under the shower.

The hot water ran down her naked body and she leaned calmed at the wall. The glass door opened again and a second passed, when Starbuck's breath touched her shoulder. As she turned her head, he had opened his ponytail and his white hair hung down. His glasses were gone, so there was a contrast between his eyes, tan and hair.

"I'm forty-nine years old, darling. I am an old man, but I thought you were older. I'm sorry, if you're disgusted now-"

"Leon. I would never be disgusted by you. And of course, I knew you were much older than me! I don't give a fuck; I still love you!" As he heard his first name, Starbuck shut up immediately. In this last few months they were on the Kesco, they had been very close and had a sort of relationship going on. Of course, he had told her his first name, but he wasn't really used, that somebody called him that.

Now there was silence. Starbuck was hugging Ivy like a snake. She knew something was up, but she learned, she mustn't disturb him, if he was silent like this. Often while these moments Starbuck was thinking, Ivy knew this with time Starbuck didn't first talk and think afterwards. He was a big opposite of Ivy. Mostly, he would talk to her after his thinking, but this time Starbuck said nothing. He just tried to get out of the shower.

"Hey! Don't just walk away, what's the matter?" Ivy held him back at his wrist. He silenced, not even looking back to her. So, she let him go and turned around toward the wall. She despised this part of his behavior in such moments, because she was a direct and impatient person.

"Then go." She told him, when he didn't move a muscle.

"J-just give me ten more minutes... Ivy." His voice trembled, like never before and with her order, he hurried out of the shower.

Ivy felt terrible, but she tried to distract herself by shaving and shampooing her hair three times. She was sure ten minutes already passed a long time ago, though she still didn't dare to step out. In a towel, she walked up and down, arguing with herself with soft hisses.