Out Of Place

Mark's P.O.V
The whole thing after the restaurant was a total wreck.
I mean first of all Jaemin gets to hang out with us and second, he kinda got all the spotlight and left me kinda out of place.
Ash and Jaemin also knew each other and it was Johnny's first time meeting him; they got along pretty well.
I mean, I have no problems with Jaemin just hanging around but the fact that y/n just talks to him non stop.
I'm not jealous.

Or maybe I am.

I'm not. Jealous.
Its just sooo annoying that I just have to follow them from behind, in silence for like the whole time.

Its just Jaemin showing y/n this, y/n askin Jaemin that and Ash & Johnny kinda had their own world -_-

Wow this sucks..

After a few walks we found an arcade so we decided to play. I mean what could go wrong?

Everything. Everything.went.wrong.

I was still the outcast.
I even wondered: what am I doing here?
I mean I tried to keep up with them. Im just not having it today.

Then I saw y/n finally alone without Jaemin.
She was on to that giant claw machines with cute stuffed toys.
So why not come up to her?

"Hey y/n"

"Hey Mark! Help me out I can't seem to get that green dude over there"

She pointed at the green looking stuffed toy in the very corner. It looks pretty easy to get so we gave it a shot.
First try. Nope
Second? Almost...
Third? Almost got it but it dropped.
We always catch it but it also always drops when being pulled but we tried for like another few rounds.

"Oh shoot we ran out of tokens"
y/n said still eyes on the green dude.

"Hey I have more!"
Then out of a sudden Jaemin appeared behind us.
Whats with this guy and appearing out of nowhere wtf?

Jaemin took the little lever and started moving it around.
The claw dropped and the toy got pulled straight into the exit.
Then BooOOooOoom jAeMiN's ThE HeRo Of ThE dAyyYY.

Jaemin tried to hug y/n but she pulled away.
Why?
What the heck?

"I'm sorry, im just not.. I mean i dont really hug haha"
y/n said s nicely as possible to avoid offending Jaemin.

Then that was that. It was a whoOOOOllEEe boring time at the arcade. -_-

Hmm y/n what are you doing to me?

YALL IM TRYNA UPDATE THIS AS SOON AS I CAN SJBEKDBRKD BUT I CANT REALLY UPDATE REGULARLY BECAUSE SCHOOL REALLY IS GETTIN ON MY NERVES KSSKKSKSKSKSSKSKSKSKS SO YEAHHHHHHHHH K BYE LOVE U ALL