Never Underestimate the Quiet Ones

Narrators POV

It had been about a month since Olivia found out that she was pregnant and had asked Elliot to move in with her.

They had told no one in the precinct about them being a couple or the baby.

Olivia's POV (precinct)

It was almost two in the morning when I had decided that I needed to use the bathroom. Ugh, with the baby on the way it seemed like I had to go every 10 minutes, so annoying. So, I was walking into the bathroom and I went into the stall on the left. I was just about to open the stall door to wash my hands, when I heard the main bathroom door open, shut, and lock behind who ever had just entered the room. I waited patiently hoping that it was just a figure of my imagination, because no ever locks the main door.

I waited about another minute and figured the person must have left or it was just another hallucination, stinking baby. I stepped out of the stall and looked around, I didn't see anyone, so I just kept on washing my hands and my face. I was about to splash my face a second time when I felt someone place their hand on my hip and put another hand over my mouth. I looked up into the mirror to see a small structured man wearing a black ski mask and gloves, his eyes were a shade of gray in the poor lighting but they perfectly complemented his hair. This couldn't be happening, a cop getting attacked in a police precinct. I fought back as hard as I could but to no avail. The man who was dragging me to the back corner of the bathroom was unbelievably strong which was in total contrast to his small figure. he pulled some rope from his black leather jacket and tied my hands together behind my back, I had given up struggling there was no point he was too strong. He then proceeded to cover my mouth with a piece of light gray duck tape.

"If you move with out my permission I will hurt you in every way possible."

His voice was so familiar, so casual that I knew he would keep his promise, ugh where do I know this voice from?

I let that thought go as my capture proceeded to remove my shirt, careful as not to hurt my constricted limbs. Why would he do that? Why so much care if he is gonna rape me? Is he going to rape me? Kill me? My mind raced no one thought staying long enough for my brain to begin to contemplate them. Where is Elliot when I need him? Why does this man seem so familiar? Elliot where are you? I love you. Help me Elliot! SOMEBODY HELP ME!

The masked man looming over top of me ripped my dress pants down so that I was left in only my black lace bra and panties. I was so pissed of right then, I had just bought these to surprise Elliot tonight not this sick bastard. The man stepped back and just stared at me for a good minute.

"You look better then I thought you would, I've been waiting to finally have you and your gorgeous body all to myself!"

He cackles the creepiest laugh ever if you could even call it a laugh. He continued his rant.

" No one is going to interrupt us here, it's just me and you now sweetie. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way your choice. A, you can open your legs and let your body welcome me, or B, you can struggle and make it rough. Your choice sweet and easy or nice and rough?"

I though to myself he is going to rape me either way? Where is El? Why me? I don't know what to do!?!?

"Times up, rough it is."

with those final words of his, the tears in my eyes that had been threatening to fall this entire time finally slid down my face, making my cheeks glisten with moisture. He pulled me by my hair and laid me face down on the cold bathroom floor tiles.

Elliot's POV

Where's my livie love? I looked around and I couldn't find her so I got up and went to ask the captain if he knew where she was.

"Hey capt, have you seen liv?"

"Sorry Elliot I haven't, Im super busy with all the paper work that 1PP is trying to drowned me with. Why?"

"I just haven't seen her in a while and i want to make sure that she is ok. Thanks anyways capt."

"No problem Stabler, sorry I couldn't be of more help."

I turned and walked out of the captains office and decided to see if she had gone to take a cat nap it was pretty late after a long day of trying to track down a serial rapist. I was walking past the bathroom when I heard my livie sobbing!

I banged on the door!

"Olivia you alright in there?!?"

Olivia's POV

There he is my lover here to save me, I knew he would come! My lover came to resc....

"I am going to take this tape off of your mouth and you are going to tell him that it's just the baby and that you will be fine, no worries. If you don't I will slit your throat right after I sexually assault you in every part of your sexy body."

"Got it I whispered." To my captor.

"I'm fine El, its just the baby thats all I will be fine in just a little bit, thanks though dear."

"Ok liv, see you in a little bit."

I listen to his foot steps as he walks away, my only hope of being rescued just walked away. I looked back up at the masked man standing over me.

"Very good Olivia, very good."

With those five words he sent shivers through my entire body. The man undid his belt buckle and stepped out of his pants, then he spread my legs apart, his gloved hands cold. I squeezed my eyes shut and I let my tears stream down my face.

to be continued. how is this? is it any good? should i continue?