6 Josephine

Another week has passed by. It's weekend and Val made me go with her to the club we were at last Saturday. I cant say i was forced, as my decision was willing. I spent all week thinking about that guy. I think his name was Hero. Strange name. I wonder what's his full name. I put on my another black dress. Actually i have a plenty of black dresses. I dont like this color i like gray more, but black dresses are always convenient to wear. This dress has open back and long sleeves, and it is pretty long. This time we go without Indra so i dont know how we will be able to get inside. It's almost ten. We decided to meet earlier this time so we wouldnt have to face a huge crowd.

When i am ready i get a text from Val. 'We r at ur dorm' it says. I wonder who are these we and why they are waiting near my dorm-building. Maybe Val made her father give us a lift. When i get in the car, it's not her father who drives. It's Matt actually. I'm surprised a little.

'Hey' he says and smiles.

'Hi,' i force myself say and this sound reminds more of a sqeak than a normal human voice. 'So you're giving us a lift?' I wonder then.

'Yeah, Valentine didnt wanna stand in the line so i decided i could get a little later and get, you girls, in,' Matt answers. He is nice. He is slightly stocky but he looks handsome. He is not my type, though. And i am surprised that Val hangs out with him. She likes sporty men.

Matt is a chatter-box. He talks a lot and tells a lot of funny things and makes funny comments. I think i can share my friend with him but she is the one to choose, of course.

When we get to the club, it's already crowded outside and inside isnt much better. Matt tells us that the openning night was a huge success and they were invited to dj tonight again. I startle when we pass by some poster. I see this guy Hero on it. He looks like a model there. I didnt manage to read the words on it as Val pulled me inside. This time we have our seats on the second floor. Matt leads us to the crowded table but i stop right in the middle when i spot pink hair and see a familiar face.

'Hey, what's wrong?' Val asks.

'Remember i told you about guys playing that stupid bottle game?'

'So?'

'Guys that played it are there,' and i point to the table.

'Oh,' that's all that she says. I didnt tell her everything but i told her enough to know. She knows about the pink-haired girl and maybe other guys later on.

'Just ignore them,' Val always gives me the same advice 'relax and ignore'. I guess it's her motto. When we reach to the table, i spot another face i didnt wanna see but was hopeful to. It's Hero. He sits next to Molly (i think that was her name). I just hope he wont recognise me.

But before we can take vacant seats on the black sofas, Zayn spots us. He comes to greet us.

'Girls, i'm glad you drop by again,' he says and huggs each of us.

'Yeah, we're, too,' Val says smiling. When it's my turn to be hugged, Zayn and i stand awkwardly still for a while before we finally hug. His eyes gave me a hint like he knows somwthing but i hope it was just my crazy thoughts. Only when Zayn let go of me i spot Hero looking at us. I cant say if he is dissapointed or something by seeing me. But i'm not sure.

When we finally sit down, Val whispers 'What's wrong with Zayn?'

'dunno' I whisper back still looking at Hard.

We look at each other from time to time during the party but never talk. He laughs from time to time with a hooked smile. I like this smile and i cant stop staring at him. He's wearing the same plain black T-shirt and ripped black jeans. Something in him attracts me. I wanna get his attention the way he got mine so i make myself laugh at everything I hear. Valentine suggests dancing after a few drinks and grabs my hand and Matt's. We loose ourselves in the music which is really cool and i wonder whose choice it was and who is djing as the guys are with us all the time. The second floor is overcrowded, there are a lot of drunk and smoking people. I dont like smoke so we go down to the first floor. We loose ourselves in the music again and some time after i feel very hot and i need some fresh air but im not sure if i manage to come back once i will be out so i go to the toilet. Unfortunately, the wc on the first floor has a huge line in front of its door so i go up again. There arent any people inside. I splash some water over my face and neck and feel much better but then i hear that im not alone in the toilet. I hear someone. And when i turn off the faucet, the door opens and i see Hero coming out. I startle and grab the sink as hard as i can so as not to fall wearing high heels. I want to vomit when i see him. Why is he here? It is for women, actually. Hero stands by me. I see the same hooked smile in the mirror. I wanna leave but i dont know why my legs dont move.