two

"Hello," you say with all the confidence left in your body, but you can already feel the red blush creeping up your neck and spreading across your cheeks.

"This is Y/N," Namjoon says giving you a quick look and trying to keep a straight face as he says, "Jimin, don't bother her much, she's just like Yoongi-hyung."

"The only similarity is us not liking people, I don-," Yoongi is cut off by Jimin saying, "I'll keep that in mind," he smirks a little at you and you can feel the butterlfies starting to flutter their wings.

Wait

"Does this mean that I'll have to live in a room alone with you?" you say the last word with a little more disguist in your voice than you initially meant.

"Don't worry, he's not there most of the time, so I can assure that he won't try to do anything bad," Namjoon says resting a fatherly hand on your back as he pushes you towards the balck-haired man standing by the door.

Jimin takes your suitcase from the ground with such a natural motion that makes you wonder What does he do for a living? That thing is heavy as hell

You both go out the door and to the right, where you can see a path leading into the woods.

***

The first thing you see as you step inside a log cabin hidden from the camp grounds by a wall of tall trees is a small room with tall windows and sofas along the three walls with a massive wooden table in the middle.

Colorful pillows are scattered across the aztec print mattresses of the sofas making an odd yet somehow calming atmosphere fill the whole veranda.

A smile spreads across your face as you see pretty, pink flowers in different vases standing on windowsills.

Already homesick, are we, Y/N?

"Are you coming?" you hear Jimin from inside the house.

"Yeah," you shout back and hurry inside not wanting to bother your new neighbour.

"Woah," you stare with wide eyes seeing a big bed on one side of the room and a couple of other furniture items laying here and there around the room.

A brightly green colored door is next to a blackboard thats on a wall with "Welcome, buddy" written on it with white chalk.

"Is another bedroom there?" you ask not seeing another bed in this room.

"Umm, that's the bathroom," Jimin says looking at you with something sparkling in his eyes as he looks you up and down.

Oh no, you think as you realise that the white t-shirt is still soaking wet from the rain earlier.

You put down your backpack and run into the bathroom looking around for a mirror.

As you see your reflection in a big mirror thats above a small sink colored the most disguisting shade of green, you can clearly see a sports bra through the thin fabric of a still wet t-shirt and a bit of black ink from the mascara under your almond shaped eyes.

A quiet laughter comes from the other room as you turn your head acknowledging that the door to the bathroom is still open and Jimin can see your shocked facial expression.

"Not all that bad," he says clearing his throat and turning around, "You can change, but quickly, I don't want to miss the opening ceremony just because your pretty makeup is ruined."

Oh, please, you become a little more irritated with every word he says, without the makeup you wouldn't even look me in the eyes, idiot