Chapter 1

Annie Leonhardt- Works for the military as a technician. She is also a full-time bowler on two leagues, her team name is 'Titan Trio' because she bowls with Reiner Braun and Bertolt Hoover. Annie used to bowl with her father but soon grew out of it and moved on to military college. She has dinner every Wednesday with her boyfriend- Eren Yeager-, Mikasa Ackerman, and Armin Arlert.

Mikasa Ackerman- Works for the military as well, but as an engineer and often shows up to dinner covered in oil and grease. Mikasa always puts on an act that makes her seem she hates Annie when she's actually in love with her, she doesn't come clean about it because one, her adoptive brother has a short temper and often results to violence, two, she's afraid Annie won't accept her feelings. Mikasa would get to see Annie at work every now and then because Annie is always travelling around the base because of her job. Mikasa also has a German Shepard.

Armin Arlert- Works at an animal shelter, often tries to convince Annie to adopt a pet. Annie and  Armin are pretty close, so close that Eren would get jealous if they talk too much to each other.

Eren Yeager- Works at an animal shelter with Armin and owns a cat named Misty. He doesn't pay attention and doesn't care about anything Annie does. Eren has a short temper and often refers to violence, leaving Annie stuck in an abusive relationship. His friends don't know about him being abusive towards Annie.

Reiner Braun- Works as a mechanic in the most high-end repair shops. He bowls with Annie and Bertolt every Tuesday and Thursday. He has a major crush on Bertolt but has never said anything because he feels Bertolt doesn't feel the same way about him.

Bertolt Hoover- Works with Eren and Armin at the animal shelter. He also bowls with Reiner and Annie every Tuesday and Thursday as the 'Titan Trio'. Bert has had a crush on Reiner since High school but never says anything because of how nervous he is.

——————

It's a Tuesday evening, around 1700 hours, and I'm on my way to the bowling ally called Prost. I tried telling Eren about bowling but doesn't really care, I mention one thing about it and he yells at me to shut up. I pull into the parking lot between Reiner and Bertolt's car and sat there for a couple of minutes, letting my mind relax a bit. It had been a long day at work.

I finally got out of my car and made my way into the bowling ally, I immediately found the rest of my team. I gave them a small wave and went to my locker to started gearing up. I dragged my stuff to the table we were sitting at and put on my shoes, tape on my thumb, and my wrist brace. Every Tuesday and Thursday, I made sure to change before leaving work.

—time skip—

After bowling, I said goodnight to my friends and headed home. While driving, I got a call. I pulled into a parking lot and looked at the caller ID, it was from my dad. I had lost touch with him when I moved out to go to military school, maybe he wants to get coffee and hang out like the old times.

"Hey, Dad, what's up?" I said, thinking it was my father on the other end of the line.

"Is this Annie Leonhardt?" A man asked.

"Yeah... can I ask who this is?"

"My name is Dr. Erwin Smith. I'm sorry to say your father has been involved in a car accident. He's still alive and breathing but he needs surgery. Right now, he's being taken to Sina hospital-." I ended the call, not waiting for him to finish the sentence, and made my way to the hospital.

--time skip--

Once I pulled into the parking lot, I ran through the doors and looked around frantically. Everyone in the waiting room seemed to have stopped what they were doing but the nurses and some doctors acted like this was normal. Which it probably was.