The Sea Prince: Chapter 3

The mist of the ocean sprayed the decks of the ship creating massive puddles beyond eternity. Pamella stumbled towards the growing sound of bells clinging together as the ship rocked back and forth. Her newly acquired cloth fit perfectly against her body in comfort as she made an effort to maintain her agility.

           "It's a big one!" A watcher from above the stairs grasped a sturdy poll as the boat inclined upon a rising wave, "Brace for impact!"

           The ship approached the peak of the wave and slowly began to fall towards the bottom of the wave. There was incredible damage to the haul of the boat as the ocean seeped into the ship quickly tearing it apart and shredding it to pieces. Pamella braced for a nearby poll, but without luck, the raising water tore its way to her.

           The water evaporated into steam as it bubbled around her. A strange mystical power swarmed around her causing her to feel lightheaded as she fainted from the magical chemicals. Everything was pitch black and the ship along with all of its passengers was consumed by the oceans wrath. I found you. A whispering entity spoke in Pamella's mind.

          Many hours passed and the pressure of the water against her lungs were extracted by another ship wreck survivor.

          "Are you alright, miss?" A ruffed up nobleman sat above her in panic.

          His hair was partly slick back with the color of the night. Strands of hair kept falling before his lake colored eyes of bluish green. He was muscular and had a semi broad jawline that made him look very young. Far younger than Pamella possibly.

          Miss? She thought only to forget about her new attire for a short brief moment. Pamella could not return the words she wanted to say as her body remained weak from the cold and the filling of her lungs from the previous matter. Her eyes began to blur as another image of the man she recognized from the boat during her time alone changing appeared before her again, then vanished almost immediately. 

          "My head seems to be a little fuzzy... Where are we?" Pamella finally regained the strength to speak and she shook her head, "This island, it looks stranded,"

          "I am not so sure myself," The man looked around to link any familiar and search for other survivors.

          He helped her stand up and as she slowly opened her eyes again, she saw the true beauty of the ocean that glittered on the surface of the water from the beaming sun. Her heart began to beat faster as the sight was nothing but beautiful that it almost brought tears to her eyes while forgetting that there was another beside her. He held her up with all his strength and felt she was very beautiful the way she looked towards the ocean. Her eyes sparkled in ways he had never saw a woman look before. He began to feel as though he was falling for her.

          "We should start finding shelter," He broke her out of the moment in hopes to take care of her and spend more time.

          "No, here is where we part," Pamella broke free from his grasp, "I will go out alone. You look like a nobleman, surely you will be found in less than a day, good sir. Thank you for everything. Take care,"

          "Wait!" He called out to her as she began walking along the shore of the beach, "It's dangerous out there!"

          Pamella smirked back at him, "Don't trouble yourself for a poor, common woman."

          "But you look noble as well," He walked closer to her, "We can take the boat back to my estate and I can find another ship to take us to Asgard city,"