Chapter 13: Let's play in the Rain

May's POV
Kasalukuyan ay nandito na kami sa sala nanunuod ng movie na ang title ay Boss Baby kasi di kami maka jam sa labas dahil sa ulan. Hindi ko din alam bakit ba namin to pinapanood.😅😆

"Hyung I'm still bored" sabi ni Jungkook.
"Me too" sabi naman ni Jimin.
At nag pagsang ayon ang lahat.
"What do you want to do guys!?" -Jin
"We want to play outside." Sabay sabay na sabi nila Jungkook, Jimin, at V.
"But guys it's raining outside." Sabi naman ni Namjoon-oppa.
"We know hyung." Sabay na sabi ulit ng tatlo.
"Can you please low down your voice!? I'm trying to sleep." Sabi ni Yoongi-oppa.
"Sleepy head!" Sabi ulit ng tatlo.
"Hey the three of you! You really look like a triplets ." Sabi naman ni Jin-oppa.
"Hey guys cheer up! Lets just think together of what fun things are we gonna do in this rainy day!". Sabi naman ni Hobi-oppa.
"Okay!" Sabi ko naman
At naging silent ng panandalian ang paligid.

At ting! May idea nako ano gagawin namin.
Nabigla sila sa pagbiglang pagtayo ko. At kalaunay tamakbo.

"May!! Where are you going!?" Sigaw ni Jin-oppa.
"I'm going to the garden!" Sigaw ko din sa kanya.

Hinanap ko yung pintuan patungo doon. Kung nagtatanong kayo kung paano ko nalaman at paano nag karoon. Well, napansin ko lang yun kanina habang papunta ako sa kusina. Agad kung binuksan ang sliding door, lumabas at nagtampisaw sa ilalim ng ulan.

Jungkook's POV
Jin-hyung asked the running May, where is she going?

"I'm going to the garden!" -May
Garden!?
"What she's up to!? It's raining outside." RM-hyung said.
"Lets follow her."
So we turn off the TV and we all up except for the unbothered Yoongi-hyung. He's really a sleepy head.

When we arrived in the place we saw the door was already opened and May is happily playing outside with the rain.

"May come inside! You might get sick!" Jin-hyung said.
"No I won't! Rain is fun!" She said enjoying the drops of the rain that soaking her wet.
"Wow! It's look like fun!" Hobi-hyung say with an excited tone.
And after a while Hobi-hyung join her in the rain.

They jump in the mud and play with it.
"It really looks fun." Taehyung mumbled.
"Taehyung-ahh!! Come here lets play!!" Hobi-hyung said while dragging him but it's not just Taehyung got drag. Also me, because V-hyung is holding my arm, of course I won't allowed that I am the only that got dragged by Taehyungie-hyung. I also drag Jiminie-hyung with me.
"Yahh! Jungkook!" He shout, but then he drag Namjoon-hyung. Then Namjoon-hyung drag Jin-hyung. It's like were a chain reaction.

"Ahhhhh! I'm now wet! You kids! Your so naughty I don't even know what to do with you!" Jin-hyung said fast because he's annoyed. He sounds like a rapper when his like that.
"I'll go back inside!" He said
"Oh! No you dont!" Hobi-hyung and May stopped him, hold him both of his arms with their muddy hands, but after a while they let go realizing that Jin-hyung has now a muddy hands prints. May and hyung slowly depart to avoid Jin-hyung..
"May! Hobi! run before I catch you!!" He said while making a ball of mud, ready to throw it to them.
"Runnnnnn!!" May shouted.
And the chaos start.

Jin-hyung started to throw some mud and trying to target them. Instead of throwing the right target he hit Namjoon-hyung and it land in his chest.
"Hyung! Why me!?"
"Sorry Namjoonie!!"
"Come here you little brats!! Im gonna cover you with mud!" He said.
Everytime he try to hit May and Hobi-hyung. The ball always landed on everyone. It maybe Jimin, Taehyung, or me.

"Mudddd Fiiggghhttttt!!" I say.
We play happily forgetting the coldness of the rain drops. After that fight. We currently sitting in the muddy ground and also we are literally covered in mud.
"We look like a mud monster!" Jimin-hyung said while giggling.

"I'm gonna wash up now! And I'll make you a hot chocolate." Jin-hyung says this time we let they let them go inside.
"Okay!!" We all said.
"Hyung! Wait for me!!" Namjoon-hyung said while following the older one.

"Hey guys where is Suga-oppa!?" May asked.
"He's inside. Sleeping I guess." I said.
"Guys I know what to do to make Yoongi-hyung to play with us." Jimin hyung says.
"Okay how!?" Is say curiously but excitedly.

Yoongi's POV
I suddenly wake up because of the giggling sound that comes from the back of the sofa!?

I look at the back then I saw the 2 muddy people giggling at each other. Why are they hiding?

"Hoseok!? May!? Is that you!?"
They look at me with a schocked look.
"Annyeonghasaeyo!?" They both said while slowly stand.
"Why are you hiding!? Is there something that I didn't know!?"
"Pffft!, No oppa it's nothing." Says May while preventing to laugh.
"Oh is that so!?" They both nod.
"Then why are you still laughing!?" I asked again.
"Nothing really hyung." He said while he drag May and run somewhere.

Psss, kids.
As I go back to lay back in the sofa. I saw my reflection in the TV. I was shocked because myself is covered in dirt! Arrggghh those rascals.

"Hoseok! May! Hide now or else something bad will happen!!" I shout madly. I stand up and ready to take some revenge to those two.

As I arrived there in front of the open door. I saw the 2 of them happily standing waiting for me to attack.
When I got outside, I was surprised because someone just jump on me and rub more mud on me. After that the 3 boys go to there collegues, smiling at me like an innocent children. I look at myself, now I'm like a human that made of mud.

"You rascals!!!" I shouted.
"You want to play with me then lets play". I say seriously and then all of them suddenly gulped. They wanted it, so I'll give it to them.
I immediately chase them. I don't care if I will also gonna soak wet.

"Guys!! Ruunnn!!" Jungkook shouted.

We're chasing, throwing some mud and laughing in the rain. I realize that sometimes acting like this is fun. I would like to do this often.
We stopped our fun when we heard a sudden thunder. My dongsaengs cling on me, like a kid who is wanted to hide behind their parents back because of that frightening thunder.

"Okay! That's enough! The rain is getting stronger and its like too dangerous to play. Come inside."-Jin-hyung. Since when did Jin-hyung watch us playing!? Well, I don't care.
We just obey the older. RM-hyung give us towels so that we can dry ourselves.

"Go change your clothes quickly so that you can drink now your chocolate drink!" The oldest said.
"Yey chocolate!!" All of them cheered. Then we go to our rooms to clean and change our clothes.