Chapter 19: Under the night Sky

Suga's POV

"Okay! Is everything prepared already?" Jin-hyung said.
We just all nodded.
"Okay let's take a break for a while since its not night time yet. So lets relax and have some snacks." Jin-hyung.
"Yeyy! Snacks!" The maknae line shouted with glee.
A chuckled left in my mouth.
"Okay let's go to the kitchen!" Hobi said, and all of them go except for Jin-hyung

"Yoongi-ahh can you please go get May out of her room so that she can join us." Jin-hyung said before he goes to the said place.

I just turned my back and go on my way there without any words.

When Im in front of her room and I knock.
Huh? Is she sleeping? I knock again.
"May!? Are you awake?" But still no response.

So I decided to slowly enter her room.
Oh! She's awake, but she's been staring blankly in the window.

*Ahheemmm!

Still no response.
"May." I said gently.
Still no response from her.

"May!" I said a little louder.
And there you go, she's back into her senses.
She turn her head to me and smile.

"Oh! Oppa! How long had you've been there?" She asked and slowly stand up from where she was seated a while ago.
"Hmm, maybe 5-6 minutes. I knock on your door a couple of times and your not answering so I decided to enter your room to check on you." I explain.
She nod her head a little.
"Ahmm, what's up?" She asked.
"Well, Jin-hyung wants you to join us on a snack."
"Hmm, okay I'll be right behind you." She said and give me a little smile.

And as for me I made my way back to the kitchen, of course together with her.
I didn't even arrive there yet but I already hear them shouting.

"Kookie!! Stop stealing my cookies in my hands!!" Jimin
"Hmm!! I didn't do anything!! V-hyung did it!!" And V just smile.
The rest just laugh at them.
Hhayyy, why are they so loud?
"So cute!" I turned my head to the one who said that. I saw her smile.
That made myself smile also.

RM's POV

My God this kids. When will they ever stop?

"Oh! Yoongi! May! Come here join us!" Hobi said and the two made their way to us and joined.

"May! Do you like the new arrangement of the room?" I asked her while we still eating our snacks.
"Hmm, yeah I like it! It made the place more cozy." She replied with a bright smile and I just nod.
"Hmmm! This cookies are so delicious!" She said while her mouth is full of the delicious thing.
"May don't talk when your mouth is full." Jin-hyung
She just let out a small "sorry" and continue eating.

"So what's next!?" Suga asked.
"Well, of course we have to do the plan." I said.
"Plan? What plan?" May questioned.
"Oh! You'll see. Just wait." Taehyung said while giggling.

I hope he will like it.

Time Skip

Author's POV

Sa ngayon ay gabi na at nakatayo silang lahat sa viranda at masayang tinatanaw ang paligid. Since nasa labas sila nagkasuot sila ng mga makapal na jacket para di sila ginawin masyado.
"Wow! It's so amazing!" Sabi ni May na may pag kamangha sa kanyang boses.
"We're glad you like what we did to the garden." Excited na sabi ni Jungkook.

Ganito lang naman ginawa nila sa garden. Nilagyan nila ng Christmas lights ang paligid at nilagyan din nila ng isang ilaw sa gitna para di masyadong madilim ang paligid.. Meron ding nakahandang pagkain sa gitna para kanilang pagsalo-salohan.