"Hi, I'm-"

While trying to talk things over. the girls meet someone unexpected - but strange - in the middle of it.

-

A thick, tense silence stretched across the room. Ochaco chewed on her thumbnail nervously and sneaked a look at the famous Froppy. Froppy, who had almost millions of fans. Froppy, who was also the cute and calm girl who just moved here. Froppy, who she was dating now. This was beginning to be too much for Ochaco's simple brain.

"Sorry-" they both said at the same time. Ochaco stammered and let Asui continue.

Tsuyu looked at Ochaco with a worried look on her face and before taking a deep breath she continued. "I'm sorry for worsening this. Really, I'm not against the idea of... dating you... but I realise that you probably have wanted to take back your offer on fake dating, and I ruined it."

Ochaco's breath hitched like she was about to say something back but Mina interrupted her before she could even start.

"Why so stiff and formal? We're all friends here, right? So what if thousands of crazy Froppy fanatics are obsessing over one tiny mistake in a caption? It's not like they're going to stalk you both haha."

Ochaco glared at Mina from across the table. Mina just raised her eyebrows and sipped at her colourful frappuccino with her own metal straw. Tsuyu fidgeted with her long fingers under the table when suddenly a strange girl fell over her seat. She also managed to grab Tsuyu too and it ended in an uncomfortable position on the floor with the girl on top of her.

Ochaco jumped up out of her seat and Mina followed not too long after. They both rushed to the two girls that were currently tangled up on the cold hard floor. Some of the staff of the café were were worriedly looking over to them.

The girl on top of Tsuyu quickly disentangled their limbs and sat next to Tsuyu on the floor. She was grinning from ear to ear. Tsuyu just hopelessly stared at her while still laying down.

Thankfully, Ochaco helped her up carefully. Her face was close to Tsuyu's as she held her waist and hand to lift her up. And all that Tsuyu could remember thinking past her loud, beating heart was 'Wow she's strong'.

"Are you ok?" Ochaco softly asked her. Tsuyu was in a sitting position now but still didn't let go of Ochaco's hand. Ochaco didn't take her hand off of her waist either. It was as if they were stuck in time.

Tsuyu could hear Mina asking the other girl something on the lines of "You sure you're gucci?" and internally face slapped when comprehending just what Mina had asked of the other girl.

Both Ochaco and Tsuyu secretly frowned at Mina when she had her back turned to them. Then they both looked into eachother's eyes knowingly. They burst out in laughter.

"Oh I know- h-hey... What's so funny huh? Me and Toga would like to know." Mina crossed her arms and huffed.

Ochaco helped Tsuyu stand up before turning to the mystery girl and Mina. Her hand was gone from Tsuyu's but she didnt worry too much about it.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to introduce myself to you two. You seemed pretty wrapped up in eachother so I didn't wanna intrude ya know?" the girl tilted her head before giggling. Mina snickered as well.

Ochaco's ears turned pink and was about to say something back but Tsuyu put a reassuring hand on her arm.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui and I just moved here. So I'd guess you live around here?"

The blonde girl with the two buns and oversized grey jumper examined her nails. "Oh yeah. I've been living here for a long while.

Mina flashed the girl a smiled. "Well, what are we standing up for? Here, Toga, I'll grab you a chair so you can sit with us!"

Something felt off about Toga to Ochaco. Maybe she was over examining things but she's about 100% sure she's never seen the blonde girl out and about this small town. Ochaco knows she can't possibly know everyone but it still bugged her.

They all sat at the small round table and Mina made loud, awkward slurping noises from her drink and Tsuyu winced. Mina suddenly smacked her lips and rest her face on her hands as she leaned in towards Toga.

"Maybe you should introduce yourself to them two." Mina made a vague gesture at Tsuyu and Ochaco.

The girl flashed a big grin, four fang-like teeth stuck out in particular. She crossed her legs and finally introduced herself. "I'm Himiko Toga! Nice to meet you." Mina nodded like she's heard it all before.

"Oh- I'm Ochaco Uraraka!"

Mina giggled. "You could totally become our besties. We'll be such great friends. Oh- I forgot to ask! Do you go to UA?"

UA was the school Tsuyu was going to join when summer ended. That was in a few weeks and she was pretty stressed out about that fact. It was super hard to get into UA if you aren't very athletic, smart or artistic in some way. UA was a school made for helping make many influential and strong people. It isn't really for everyone. Though it was quite unusual how such a prestigious school was in such a small town like this. Obviously kids from homes very far away still attended the school since it was their best shot at life. That's why Tsuyu and some of her other classmates lived on their own; but it could also be because they're old enough to move out.

"Oh yes! I'll be in the normal classes though... I'm not really fit for the special ones."

Ochaco's suspicions went down the drain as she started to learn more about the girl, but on the other hand Tsuyu began feeling this creepy vibe come off Toga. Something just felt wrong.

-

2 days have passed and after multiple text messages and a few outings Ochaco and Tsuyu settled on an agreement. They would continue to pretend to date, not do anything too out of the comfort zone and break up after a reasonable amount of time. Tsuyu was fine with that.

"OMG stop it! She is taken remember. You are so stupid-is Sero there? You know you're going to have to tell him one day. OK ok, I'll tell Tsu-chan. Bye!"

Mina tossed her phone across the couch and it hit Tsuyu in the thigh. She didn't mean to listen to one side of Mina's conversation but it just happened.

Mina smirked at Tsuyu from across the couch.

"...What?"

Mina rubbed her hands together. "We better start putting some protection around the place cause Denki's coming to visit tomorrow."

"Oh."

-

Word count:1121