[11] Britney/Brittany

"All right, who can tell me who Christopher Cross is?" Mr Schue asked us. "He discovered America" Brittany answered.

We all looked around agreeing except Rachel.
"Close, he did write an iconic chart topper - Sailing." Mr Schue told us.

"I have a bad feeling about this lesson." Kurt whispered. "Never heard of him, don't want to hear about him." Tina said.

"Now some people think of the term 'Easy Listening' as a bad thing. But I'm going to let this music ,speak for its self, You guys love Lady Gaga and the Rolling Stones and you guys are really good about putting it all out there.. But really good music can also be controlled, and restrained. It doesn't have to attack an audience it can let them come to you." Mr Schue told us handing out a music sheet.

"How could you get caught between the moon and New York City? They're like hundred miles apart." Finn said confused causing me to giggle

"Mr Schue if I may. I think I speak for all of us, when I say it's not that we don't love he idea of spending a week on this silkly smooth Adult Contemporar. It's just that, as teens, this isn't the easiest music for us to relate to. However, there is a burgeoning Facebook campaign that has swelled over five members . The ardent demand: That this week, at the fall homecoming assembly, the McKinley High School Glee Club performs a number by... wait for it... Ms Britney Spears." Kurt finished.

Everyone clapped and agreed.

"Sorry, Kurt, Kurt, Sorry. No, no, no. I don't think she's a very good role model." Mr Schue warned.

"But Mr Schue, we kind of grew up with her." Rachel said. "She's literally why I wanted to become a performer." Tina agreed.

"She's one of the reasons I'm gay." Georgia said causing everyone to laugh. "I don't want to do Britney." Brittany said.

"Why no Britney, Brittany?" Kurt asked.
"Because my name is also Britanny Spears." Brittany announced. "What?" We all said.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Mercedes asked. "My middle name is Susan, my last name is Pierce. That makes me Brittany S. Pierce? Brittany Spierce." Brittany continued.

"She strangely makes sense." I said. "I've lived my entire life in Britney Spears shadow.. I will need be as talented or as famous. I hope you all respect that I want Glee Club to remain a place where I, Brittany S. Pierce, can escape the torment of Britney Spears." Brittany finished.

"Well, there you have it, guys. It's been decided- No Britney, sorry." Mr Schue apologised. "Thanks Britt, thanks a lot." Kurt argued.

"Leave Brittany alone." Santana threatened.
"Thank you for understanding." Brittany said to her.

I was stood with Finn at his locker. "Do you miss it?" I asked him as he held his jacket.

Before he could reply Karofsky tore it apart.

"What the.." I began but was cut off by Finn swinging for him. "Oh, you're trying to swing at me?" He said. "Come on, swing at me!" They both began arguing.

"Sorry to interrupt. I'm actually glad your here to see this. Finn, I wanted to apologise for getting you kicked off the football team. I just hope there's no hard feelings." Artie apologised shaking Finns hand.