[13] Furt

"Okay, come on, tell 'em." Burt said. "No, no, no, you. Come on." Carole said. "No. We said in the car." Burt argued. "Come on, you, you." Mum argued back.

"All right, so you know how I drive Carole to work every Tuesday? Well, today I drove here, and we snuck into that classroom where Kurt introduced us...very romantic of me, I might add... And I.." Burt began.

"He proposed! He proposed!" She exclaimed. "Wow. This just happened?" Finn said. "Wait, do I have to wear a dress? " Georgia asked.
"Yes and also you have to dance with Finn." Mum told me.

"Oh, my God, this is just what I needed. I will take care of it from here. I have a trunk full of wedding magazines hidden under my bed. I'm thinking of a russet and cognac theme. Those are colors, Finn and Georgia. Fall wedding colors. Autumnal." Kurt explained.

"Nothing too extravagant, Kurt, okay? We're gonna use whatever savings we have. We are spending it on the honeymoon. That's right. We're going to Waikiki. We're gonna go to the hotel where they put up the guest stars on Lost." Burt told us.

"Finn, you.. you haven't said anything." Carole questioned. "Uh, I'm...I guess I'm just kind of stunned." Finn admitted.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm already looking for a bigger house. One where everybody's gonna get their own rooms. All right?" Burt told us.

"Wait. Does this mean I finally get to have my own studio?" Georgia shouted excitedly.

"Come on, honey. Be happy for me." Carole told Finn. "I am, Mom." Finn agreed. Charlotte walked over.

"Everyone shush.. do you hear that, wedding bells." I exclaimed clapping her hands together. "You can see my dreams too?" Georgia asked.

"How did she.. wait, you're getting married to?" Finn questioned. "So I have a gaydar, Charlotte has a weddingdar, she can tell who's gonna propose whose getting together and no how irresponsible of you to think of me like that." Georgia explained.

" All right, now listen, Kurt, Mr. Wedding Planner, I want you to take care of one thing. I don't care about the food or the booze at this party, but I want one heck of a band. I've been eating right. I've been exercising. And I want to boogie with Carole at this wedding. And I will boogie." Burt exclaimed.

"All right. It's already taken care of, Dad. I'm going to hire the New Directions as your band. Right? It won't cost you a cent. They're cheap, they're available. Long story short...you're having a Glee wedding." Kurt screamed happily.

"Ladies, the Kurt-Karofsky bullying situation is getting way out of control. Kurt's miserable, he's losing weight...and not in a good way. And he's barely even fighting me for solos anymore." Rachel told us.

"We've all been teased, but something about what Karofsky's doing is so much worse." Tina began. "We're all lucky enough to have our special others on the football team. I say, we band together and demand that they confront Karofsky." Rachel said.

"Okay, first off all, I'm not dating Sam. And second of all, I think you personally just set the feminist movement back 50 years." Quinn replied.

"Hold on who am I dating?" I asked them. "Finn.. duh." Tina told me. "We aren't together! Hold on who are you with Rachel?" I said changing the subject.