One

"Hello everyone," the teacher almost yells "how is everyone's Friday going?"

"good" everyone mumbles. It's the last period and everyone wants to just go home then go to the football game (American football). Calum's always wanted to play Football but he's better with his feet, so soccer is his sport. Ashton on the other hand, is great at football and playing at the game tonight but can NOT play soccer, not even Fifa. The teacher then started the class.

Calum and Ashton sat on opposite sides of the classroom.

As the teacher was talking Ashton started to look around the room, he was bored already. He looked at this boy. He's cute, tall, black hair withs some blonde streaks in the front, and nice legs.

Calum's wearing his soccer uniform because your supposed to support the team by wearing school colors. He has black shorts, they're longer, and his black and orange jersey. "Calum what is the answer to number 6?" The teacher asks. He quick do the math on my paper, then run up and put the answer on the board.

Ashton realizes the kids name is Calum. This a nice name, Ashton thinks. He can't stop looking at this kids legs. He doesn't even know why. Ashton thinks he's straight, because his mom says he is because she's really religious. He doesn't know what he is.

"Ashton Irwin, pay attention. Come up and do the question on the board." The teacher says. "What's her name?" Calum thinks to himself. He turns to look at the kid who's going up to the board. Ooooo, football player, Calum thinks. Then looks away so he doesn't start to stare.

Ashton hates math, he also sucks at it tbh. It's like he can feel the other students stares on the back of his head. He knows he got the answer wrong, but oh well. He finishes writing the answer and thinks, what if Calum could feel me staring at his leg?

It's like Calum could feel something on his leg. He scratches his leg. What he feels doesn't go away. Is someone looking at his leg? He wonders. Then he looks up and back a little. He thinks it's the Ashton, he has dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes and is wearing a shirt with lots of holes, and he's looking at my legs. Then he looks up.

Ashton starts to mini panic and looks away from Calum. Then he puts his head in his hands. And sits there till the bell rings.

================================================================================

Calum sits on the bleachers with his friend, Michael Clifford, also a soccer player, not a football player, he has red/orange hair, and an eyebrow piercing, but it looked really good on him(I love Michael tbh). Calum brings up Ashton.

"Omg, really he's really cute." Michael says in a girly voice

"He was checking out my legs," Calum says "I was wearing shorts earlier." Calum was now wearing his jersey under a sweatshirt, black skinny jeans and, a black beanie.

Ashton was in the locker room getting ready for the game. He was nervous he would mess up in front of the whole school, especially the Calum kid. He didn't know why though. He's just a cute,maybe hot, no definitely hot kid in my math class, Ashton thought. Maybe he'll talk to him if he doesn't embarrass himself tonight.

"Calum" Michael said trying to get his attention.

"What?" Calum said not really listening but looking at Ashton and Luke through the ball for a little warm up. Ashton looked up to the huge crowd and smiled a little bit, then looked at Calum, blushed and looked away.

"Did you see that Calum!?!?" Michael asked excitedly.

"Um what did I see?" Calum asked

"Luke looked at me, and Ashton blushed when he saw you looking at him." Michael says it really slow because he thinks Calum won't get the point, Calum knows he's not good with this stuff.

"Shut up" is all Calum can saw because he was smiling like a goof.

=======================================================================

Ashton threw the ball to Luke and he scored the touch down. Everyone in the crowd cheered. The home team was winning 38-12. The game ended, Luke scored 2 touchdowns, and Ashton scored one, his coach expected more but, he wasn't really into the game. He was thinking about talking to Calum, maybe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this is a fanfic I'm writing with my friend and we are switching every other chapter, so she'll write the next chapter. This is also my first cashton so. I'm madison btw bye