Two

Ashton couldn't fall asleep that night. He had too many thoughts on his mind.

He was thinking about his game, overwhelmed with their win. He was glad that they won, but that wasn't really the thing keeping him up.

What Ashton was really thinking about, was that cute boy, from math class. From his stylish hair to his muscly legs, he was just about perfect.

Ashton didn't know why he was thinking about this, he didn't know if he was gay or straight at that particular moment.

He's had girlfriends before but, this kid was different. He just caught Ashton's eye. He ran his hand through his crazy, curly brown hair.

"Could I be falling for this guy?" He asked himself alone in the dark.

--===--===--===--

Calum woke up the next day. He rubs the sleep out of his eyes, and picks up his phone. He starts to check all his social media websites.

One tweet particularly stands out to him though. It was from Ashton Irwin.

'Single, but crushing. 😏😍😔'

Ashton Irwin. That name had a familiar ring to it Calum thought. Where did l hear that before?

Flashback: "Ashton Irwin pay attention!" the teacher yelled.

--===--===-- End of Flashback --===--===--

It was like a light bulb went off in Calum's head.

"That's right. Pshhhh I knew that!" he said aloud.

He finally put down his phone and got ready, the thoughts of Ashton in his head. Are my legs that sexy?

He looked down at his legs as he pulled up his shorts. He shrugged.

He was kinda cute I guess.

--===--===--===--

They were back in class again. Back on opposite sides of the room. The teacher barking at them to do their work.

Ashton couldn't concentrate. 12 = -4n + -7?

Like what?

He would much rather stare at that cute kid doing his math work. He was wearing shorts again. Then he looked over and caught Ashton staring. He quickly looked away, positively red.

Calum went back to doing his work, smiling to himself. Yeah, Ashton definitely likes me he thought. He didn't know if he liked him back, yet.

"Calum please do number eleven on the board." the teacher barked.

Calum sighed and grabbed his paper, and went up to do the problem. He kept making mistakes and having to erase them because he could feel that cheeky boy's eyes all over him. Especially his legs.

What was up with Ashton and legs?

He finished and sat back down and winked at Ashton as he passed, letting him know he knew what he was doing.

Ashton looked away promptly. What did that mean? He thought. Does he like me back? I'd he playing hard to get? Does he know what I was doing?

A hundred questions raged through Ashton's head. He didn't know what to think.

•--===--===--===--•

Hey so this is a Cashton fanfic me and Madison are writing and basically she'll write a chapter and then I will and we'll have no idea what the other is writing, sooooo. Um I hope you like it.

Btw this is Danielle. <3