In Public

Jack knew exactly what he was doing to Mark, sliding a hand up his leg in what could be mistaken as a playful gesture by anyone else. Playful or not, Mark was just glad they were sitting behind a table right now. It wasn't really like Jack to feel him up at a convention, but he didn't mind. Well, he wouldn't mind if they could /actually/ have sex after all this teasing and foreplay, but they were on stage at the moment and couldn't exactly do that. Not that the fans would mind, but the other members of the group panel might. Jack's hand drifted closer to his crotch before traveling back down his leg, playful touch from earlier turning into something much more serious. Mark could feel him slowly maving back up his inner thigh, palming his steadily hardening crotch. The American bit back a moan, making an awkward sound which was written off as a laugh at Felix's most recent comment. Jack giggled and responded to said comment, apparently having paid a bit more attention than Mark. Then he pressed down against Mark's crotch again, but his hand slipped away shortly after, now that there was some attention on him, and he didn't want to get caught.

Without contact, Mark's cock started to settle down, and everything was fine until Jack let out a laugh and decided to flop back wards into Mark's lap, shifting immediately and grinding his ass into Mark's crotch. He let out a yelp that he hoped the fans would interpret as surprise from Jack tackling him suddenly, but it was /much/ more than that.

"Maybe I'll just spend the rest of this panel in your lap." Jack laughed and the crowd started screaming. Mark panicked for a moment, not sure if he could pass off such blatant arousal for an entire panel, but then Jack said, "No, we'll give Mark his personal space." and smiled, grinding into Mark again before moving off of him and returning to his seat.

This time, even without contact, Mark's erection persisted. He was too worked up now for it to just go away on it’s own. The only options were getting off or taking a cold shower. Mark was trying to figure out what Jack’s plan was when his hand made a sudden return. The Irishman pressed down in much appreciated contact that quickly turned to much despised contact as he was forced to hold back the moans and whimpers he was so desperate to let out.

"Are you alright Mark?" Jack asked, feigning concern and shifting his hand to a safer place.

"Yeah, just light headed all of a sudden." He mumbled. "It'll pass."

Luckily the panel was almost over, and soon Mark was able to leave the stage, hoping his boner wasn't visible. He hurried to the bathroom to take care of it.

"Someone should probably make sure he doesn't pass out in there." Felix said with a knowing grin, making no move to go check on Mark. Jack smiled and headed in after him.

Mark was waiting for him, and led his boyfriend into a stall, locking the door behind them.

"Got a problem there Mark?" Jack smirked.

"You're a /dick/." Mark groaned.

"Want me to take care of that?" Jack ignored the insult, knowing exactly what he’d done to deserve it.

"You'd better take care of it! It's /your/ fault there’s a problem in the first place!"

Jack only smiled, knowing he'd won this round. He dropped to his knees, wasting no time opening Mark's pants and freeing his aching member. Mark gasped as he stroked his slowly before taking the head of his boyfriend’s cock into his mouth. He sucked lightly Mark let out a soft moan, seeming to forget where they were.