two's company

/basically threesome/
.
.
.
.

"Mm... Would you like that Jack?" Mark asked, sliding a finger in alongside his cock. "Having two cocks in you, filling you up?"

Jack moaned, pushing himself down further on Mark's finger.

"I bet you would. I bet you'd love having two cocks pumping into you, huh? Two cocks in your slutty little hole." Mark added another finger as he spoke.

"Please let me come." Jack whined. Mark was way too good at talking dirty, and his deep voice made Jack shiver.

"I think you can come just like this, just from me fucking you. Would you like that? Coming on my cock like a proper slut?"

"Please Mark." He whimpered. Mark took the cock ring off but didn't touch him, sliding a third finger in and resuming his thrusts.

"Ah!" Jack cried out when Mark hit his prostate, moaning when he started alternating thrusts with his cock and his fingers.

"Please, /Mark/!"

"You can come whenever you want. I'm not stopping you."

"I can't come from just this. I need you to help me." He whimpered.

Jack seemed pretty desperate, and he'd clearly asked for what he wanted, so Mark gave in and started jerking him off in time with his thrusts. Jack let out a chocked scream and came, clenching around Mark and dragging him over the edge too. Jack moaned as Mark filled him, thrusting up into his hand.

"One of these days, I'll get you to come just from my cock." Mark panted.

"It's not that it doesn't feel good. It does, but it's not /enough/."

"I know. It's okay. You're allowed to need a bit of extra help to get there." Mark pressed a kiss to his jaw.

"I don't know about that, but I'll take you up on that threesome." Jack laughed.

He'd only been joking when he'd said it, and Mark had only suggested it when he was talking dirty to turn Jack on, but here they were.

"Are you stretched enough for me?" Mark asked.

"I think so." Jack panted. Mark pulled his fingers out and eased in, giving Jack some time to adjust before he thrust a few times and hit Jack's sweet spot.

"Ah!"

Mark stopped moving, keeping his cock pressed against Jack's prostate.

"I'm going to add a finger now. Stop me if it hurts." Felix said gently. Mark was still pressed against his sweet spot, the pleasure distracting him from the stretch as Felix added a finger carefully. Mark slid out a bit and thrust back in, nailing his sweet spot again. Jack's body spasmed when he did, moaning loudly.

"Y-You can add another finger." He told Felix. The Swede did, thrusting them experimentally and making both Jack and Mark moan. Mark pressed a kiss to Jack's shoulder, encouraging him to relax. He thrust up again, hitting Jack's sweet spot and making him cry out.

"Okay, one more Felix."

He nodded and added the third finger, thrusting them when Mark drew out and drawing them out when he thrust back in. Mark was absolutely loving the extra friction against his cock, and Jack was pretty blissed out by now. Felix cautiously stroked Jack's cock and he moaned, grateful for the contact.