Giggles are good

"Mark... Could ya hold on a fuckin' minute, Jesus," Jack gasped when he was pressed flush against Mark on the passenger side door of Mark's car, as they walked out of the Game Grump space. Mark immediately started to suck and bite at Jack's neck, his hand's kneading at Jack's hips underneath his thin red long sleeved shirt."We don' need everyone knowin' we're fuckin'."

"Don't care." Was what Mark's mumbled reply consisted of.

Mark was barely able to keep his hands to himself on the highway back to his, Matt, and Ryan's house. Jack had come to visit the boys outside of any convention to hang out without any stress, and they were all having dinner later with the Grumps at Mark's house, so they spent the day at their office playing games. Jack suggested him and Mark leave early to get everything ready to cook, realizing that Mark was practically all over him after about two hours of gaming and nachos. Halfway through the "party", Jack had struck up a conversation with Walsh, another Irishman, and they talked/ laughed their asses off for over half an hour. That was when Jack realized Mark was trying to gain as much discrete physical contact with the green-haired man as possible, in a slightly possessive way.

Mark and Jack had established a relationship when they both came out to each other at IndyPopCon, but didn't mention anything to their subscribers incase things didn't work out and they just wanted to stay friends. But so far, however many months later, Jack still felt butterflies in his stomach whenever Mark looked at him just right. The first time they had "done it" was the night after the last day of SXSW in their secretly shared hotel room, before Jack had to catch an early flight back to Ireland. Jack had submitted himself to taking it up the ass first, but made sure that they would switch eventually, and Mark agreed because Jack was just too sexy to deny covered in hickeys and both of their come.

All of that led to this moment, where Jack was practically being shoved inside the house and up the stairs to Mark's bedroom. The boys' dogs Chica and Lego were napping peacefully on the red couch, not even noticing the commotion the two men were causing as they hustled awkwardly through the door, giggling to each other absentmindedly as they kicked off their shoes. By the time they got to Mark's room, Jack already lost his red long-sleeved shirt somewhere, his pants were halfway undone, and Mark was struggling to pull his thin hoodie off. Jack giggled again and stopped to slow them both down, carefully helping Mark out of his shirt and tossing it somewhere behind him. They both looked at each other, grinning shyly with red tinting their cheeks, both also sporting growing erections. Jack leaned in first to meet Mark in a slower, passionate kiss that was all admiration and love. Jack slowly backed towards the bed, pulling Mark flush against him as he laid down. They only broke the kiss to gain air back in their lungs, or to whisper how hot or sexy the other man was. The next spoken words were Mark's, as they lay on their sides with their foreheads pressed together.

"Jack... Would you- uh, can I bot-tom this time?" If his face could get any more red is sure did because his cheeks felt like they were on fire. Jack was a little taken back, he knew he wanted to try it at one point, but the way Mark was being today he figured it would be a different time.

"I... Are ya sure? You're ass gets sore like no other the day after."

"Yeah... But it's worth it though, right?"

"You're damn right it's worth it, Fischbach." Jack smirked and kissed Mark a little more feverishly.

"I guess it's settled then." Mark breathed out when they pulled away again. Jack sat up to rummage through his luggage back next to the bed for a travel bottle of lube, and Mark reached other to his bedside table to pull out a condom package. Both of them discarded the rest of their clothes, except for their boxers. When they turned back to each other they were closer then expected, and a small bit painfully bumped their heads together. This sent the two into bursts of giggles and small, loving kisses across the other's faces. Jack gently pushed Mark to lay his back down on then bed and crawled over him, savoring the way their clothed erections rubbed against each other with a satisfying amount of friction. Both of them moaned into each other's mouths as they brought them together again and again, both rolling their hips into the other.