two's company part two

.
.
.
.

Felix moaned loudly, starting to lose himself in the feelings. He was sitting on Mark's cock, slowly lowering himself down on it while Jack stroked him.

"J-Jack, if you don't stop I'll come." Felix warned, voice wavering. He didn't want Jack to stop, it felt so good, but Jack pulled off and started sucking and nipping at his neck instead. That was better, not so much all at once. Felix had made sure to tell them that he could be pretty sensitive at times, so they'd given him a safe word just in case and promised to take it slow, to give him a minute if he needed it. So he'd agreed.

Mark held still, waiting patiently for Felix to adjust.

"Relax." He said gently, pulling Felix down to press a kiss to his neck. He relaxed into his chest.

"You can move."

"Not yet. Jack are you ready?"

Jack had slid a small vibrator in at the start of all of this. Felix wasn't really sure what 'ready' meant, but Jack nodded eagerly and slid the vibrator out, now much more relaxed. He sat up and straddled Felix, slowly lowering down on his cock. The Swede gasped, overwhelmed.

"H-Hold on."

Jack held still with Felix filling him halfway and waited.

"Okay."

Jack started lowering again, pausing every so often to adjust.

"Alright." Mark thrust up into Felix and he gasped. That felt good. It would feel even better when Mark found his prostate. Mark thrust in again and Jack was pulling off of him. All of a sudden, he sank back down, making Felix moan. He was so /tight/, and Mark was thrusting in again right as Jack sank back down.

"Ah!" He bucked up into Jack, moaning at the feelings it gave him. Jack moaned too, rolling his hips and guiding Felix into his prostate. Mark started thrusting, setting a steady pace and making him buck up into Jack with every thrust, pressing into the Irishman's prostate again and again. Soon Jack was writhing and moaning, riding Felix. Mark's pace was fast and brutal, assaulting Felix with waves of pleasure so intense he almost couldn't take it.

"Ah-! S-Slow down, just a little."

"Need a minute?" Mark grunted, slowing.

"Yeah, s-sorry." He stopped.

"It's okay, really. We don't mind. We need to make sure you're comfortable with everything."

Felix nodded, slowly turning red and covering his face with his hands in embarrassment. He didn't want to ask them to stop, but if he didn't, he'd get overstimulated and come too fast, which would be /very/ embarrassing.

"Hey, it's okay." Jack mumbled, pulling Felix's hands away from his face. "We just want to make you feel good. We can't do that if you don't tell us when it's too much, okay?"

Another nod. "You can move again."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

Mark nodded and resumed his thrusts, taking it a bit slower this time. Jack cried out when Felix hit his prostate again, starting to rock up and down in time with thrusts. Felix gasped at the new wave of sensations that gave him. On the next thrust, Mark hit his prostate, and all Felix could do was let out a squeak and freeze, voice lost in the overwhelming tidal wave of pleasure that crashed over him.