Fanfiction: 2 (2P) (Slight Gore Warning)

Japan (Kiku): Kon'nichiwa... how you probably know from the title did I start a new Fanfic with...the 2Ps.

Kuro: And if one of you come my 1P to near, you will be on my plate soon.

Luciano: Don't worry, Kuro. We can talk normal, you know.

Kuro: Throwing knives isn't normal talking.

Luciano: It was one time!

Kuro: You nearly damn hit me!

Luciano: It was an accident! But soon everything could be red here. *holds a knife in hand* So let's finally finish this!

Kuro: Luciano.

Luciano: Che?

Kuro: I see that.

Luciano: You see nothing.

Kuro: I will hunt you through the whole world if you do that.

Luciano: Try it.

Kuro: *pulls Kiku to himself* Luciano. Should I bring your 1P and eventually kill him?

Luciano: It's okay Kuro. Tz... But one try can't damage-

Kuro: *pulls out his Katana* Luciano.

Luciano: Try it! Last time went i-

Kuro: *stabs Luciano with the Katana in his stomach* I trained, Baka. *pulls it out*

Kiku: //What did I thought...//

Lutz: How would it be if we finally begin? Luci won't die from this.

Luciano: *coughs and spits blood* Idiota. Don't call me Luci!

Allen: I don't care what problems you have, I begin now.
,,Allen was the coolest person in the universe and his boyfriend Oliver made beautiful cupcakes." Laugh and I'll slowly kill you.

Matt: Then it's my turn I guess. ,,Canada grew to be the strongest and largest nation and ruled over the entire world."

François: It's my turn? ,,François hated it and laid in his bed 24/7."

Oliver: My turn! ,,Oliver's cupcakes helped us to reduced 80% of the humanity so no war will start!"

Luciano: *hard time breathing* My turn... Don't you *coughs* dare to interrupt me! ,,Luciano throw Matt out of his throne and hired a weird Demon to kill everyone with a clock and some timeloops" Lutz' turn *coughs*

Lutz: *holds Luciano* ,,The demon locked the 1Ps in a mansion and had the task to kill everyone." Kuro.

Kiku: //...Don't you dare.//

Kuro: *glares at Luciano and Lutz* ,,Feliciano made it through 324 timeloops and saw either his friends or himself dieing before he finally told the others about this." Kiku, your turn.

Allen: Don't you dare destroy it!

Kiku: ,,Feliciano, Alfred and Ludwig were accidentally teleported somewhere in the past and Past Ludwig saw Feliciano who...died."

Viktor: *sarcastic* How sad. It's my turn. ,,Yao got injured by that Demon and Ivan just stood there as if nothing happened".

Kuro: We got through everyone so l-

Klaus: You forgot me...

Kuro: Ugh... Just go on already.

Klaus: ,,Prussia got killed by the demon... And didn't came back."

Kuro: Kiku. Run. Fast.

Kiku: W-why?

Kuro: Because I don't want to play babysitter anymore!

Kiku: A-alright.*is back in his world*
Never. Again.
I hope you enjoyed it...
Sayounara
-Nihon-Teikoku