II. Right Name In A Wrong Time

I was listening to Van Morrison, while Bear, Bernie and Cole laid with me in bed. I was so happy, when Kristen called me to look after them, while she‘s in Japan. I was busy lately and didn‘t have much time for them, so I was really enjoying our moments together.                                                          

‘Madame George‘ just started playing, when Thaliah came in the bedroom. “Ohhh… You‘re all so cute.“ She smiled widely at us. “Okay… Out of the bed, doggies. It‘s going to get pretty steamy in here.“ She said, while getting on the top of me. I turned off the stereo and when all the dogs were out of the room I started undressing Thali and me.   

This is so not a good time, Kris. Get out of my head! Please. I just couldn‘t stop picturing herface. For a moment I forgot this it's not Kristen I’m inside of.                                                                              

Thali started screaming my name as I started thrusting faster.  

“Rob, I… I love you.“ She said quietly, catching her breath. “I love you too, Kristen.“ I panicked, as soon as I realized what I just said. Shit… What I’m gonna do. There‘s no way fixing this.                    

Kristen?!“ Thali looked disgust, as she was pulling me away to look at me. “Please tell me I heard you wrong….“ Tears started watering her eyes. I still had no idea what to say. “I’m sorry.“ I apoligized, while getting off her.

“This is the most embarassing thing that‘s ever happened to me.“ She said, while wiping her tears off her face before putting on her clothes. “I’m so sorry. I guess I’m wasn't ready to move on yet. I’m really sorry.“ I said apologetically, while putting my pants on.                                                                        

“So I guess we‘re over, huh?“ I asked, already knowing the answer. She slightly nodded. She grabbed her bag and walked closer to me. “Do tell her, Rob. She deserves to know. And you both deserve to be given another chance. I hope, you two will stay together this time.“ She gave me a slight smile and kissed my forehead. She looked at me with a little pain in her eyes, stroked my cheek and headed out.