V. Missing Heart & Dreams

I think I got my answer.

I wanted to go stop her. I wanted to explain, but I just… couldn‘t. My knees fell on the ground and I couldn‘t  move. I wanted to cry so badly, but my eyes refused. Suddenly all the colors disappeared. My heart was slowly stopping to beat and my lungs just didn‘t want to work anymore. How I said… your body just can‘t work without the oxygen.

I didn‘t even ask my body to try. I had no reason to. Kristen and I have broken up a few times before, but this time it felt different. It felt sort of… final.

I felt like I just lost my soul. Like I lost the most important part of me. Like my heart  -that I couldn‘t feel beating-  left a hole in my chest, after it was ripped out with the exit of a person the most of it belongs to.

After what felt like days, my missing heart started beating again. It was beating insanely fast as all the emotions in it were waking up. I didn‘t know what to do – face them/ fight them…?

I crawled onto the couch and fell asleep.

The entire night I dreamt about the angel living on Earth - her.                                                      

I dreamt about her incredible beauty. About a face so beautiful, there‘s no words to describe it (PERFECT would fit the most, though). About her lusty eyes, shining like two emeralds. About a smile brighter than the Sun. I dreamt about her irresistable body. About the desire and passion I felt everytime our lips connected. I dreamt about how she blushed everytime I kissed her forehead, how she always triped over her own leg, when I got her to dance with me, how we broke our bed several times...

-------                           

I was interupted from my dreaming by a  -way too loud-  doorbell.  When I finally managed to open my eyes and forced myself to look to the clock, I couldn‘t believe it. It said 9pm. I slept the whole day. It was almost dark outside. I just stood up, when someone behind the door started knocking furiously. When I opened it, for a moment I thought I’m halucinating.                                    

 “Please let me explain.“ Kristen said as her eyes were slowly watering.