Part 4

"Naraku? Why is he here?" Kagome asked, grabbing a bow that lay beside her.

"Sango, get Rosemary out of here! Take her back to the well!" she yelled as she ran outside after Koga disappeared.

"Right! Miss Rosemary, please follow me, okay?" Sango said with a small smile before grabbing her hand in hers," Kirara!"

Kirara let out a small mew before running outside. Following her out, she transformed into her larger version, letting Rosemary's feet falter.

"Come on! We can't wait! Naraku is not one to be messed with!" she yelled as she threw her onto the back of the cat, before following suit.

"To the well! Hurry!" Kirara let out a loud growl and took off into the sky.

Rosemary could almost feel the evil surrounding them, as they flew towards the well as quickly as possible. It almost caused her to suffocate, as she brought up her hand to her nose.

"There it is!" Sango called out as the well came into view.

"When I say jump, you jump, alright?" she asked, Rosemary answered with just a slight nod. What happened if she missed?

When the well was just a few feet away from her making her jump, a large gust of wind knocked the cat out of the sky, causing the two women to crash to the ground below them. Rosemary slid until her back hit a tree, Sango hit her head against the edge of the well knocking her out.

"Well, well," a cold voice started before breaking out into an evil laugh.

"I didn't think I would've found you here," his voice held malice in it, making her freeze. Instantly she began to shake, bringing her hands up to her eyes in fear.

She knew that voice.... It sounded like... it couldn't be.... She looked through her fingers and gasped.

"No.....," she breathed out as the man took a step towards her, and suddenly he was in front of her. He grabbed her by the throat and brought her up to her feet until her toes barely could touch the ground. She clawed his hand with her nails, trying to get away from him.

"It... can't... be....," she choked out between raspy breaths.

"Naraku! She has nothing to do with this!" Inuyasha growled out from a few yards away, sword poised towards them.

"Oh, but she does," Naraku laughed evilly, a finger trailed down her cheek," I've been waiting for you a long time. I didn't think you would've come to me though. Makes it easy."

"Rosemary!" she heard Kagome's voice, but she couldn't do anything else. Black spots began to form in her vision, but she refused to black out.

"I told you I'd come for you, didn't I?" he said out loud, teasing her. He grabbed her braid in his hand and tugged harshly, making her cry out from the pain.

"You bastard! Let her go!" Inuyasha growled out angrily. He raised his sword, ready to strike when Kagome stopped him.

"No, Inuyasha! You'll hit Rosemary....," she warned, bow drawn and arrow aimed at Naraku but she kept wavering.

She whimpered as he placed his lips on top of her head, feeling his lips curl up into a sadistic smile.

"You've grown up so fa....," before he could finish, he let out a gasp. Rosemary dropped to the ground and gasped loudly with the intake of fresh air. She screamed as the man's head was decapitated from his body only to hear his laughter before he just seemed to vanish in thin air.

She screamed again, the fear she felt that very first night of seeing him all those years ago came back with vengeance. Full terror were in her screams, as she rocked back and forth – her mind going numb.