twenty°

"So am I still a stray?" I ask Hyunjin ask he walks me up to my room.

"Once a stray, always a stray. That or we would have to kill you." I smile and nod.

"Thanks for taking me back." I hug him and he smiles.

"Your family and our only sister. What kind of brothers would we be if we didn't protect you?" I giggle.

"I hate that sentence so much." He smiles as well.

"I have to go check up on Chan. See you in the morning." He walks off and I smile at the fact Chan is still in the office. I could tell him to do anything can't I?

I set my bags down go to the bathroom to get ready for bed. And afterwards fall asleep.

Zzz...

I wake up and it's still dark outside. I walk down stairs and hear noise coming from the kitchen. I walk in and turn on the light.

And there's Chan.

"Your supposed to be in your office." I say still sleepy.

"I'm hungry. And you try falling asleep on a office chair." I smile weakly.

"I talk to Madison and she's on board to help us out." I lean agents the wall next to me.

"How do you she won't go behind our backs?" I shrug.

"I just know."

"Well I have to head back my dungeon I've been banished to. Good night Ryan." He washes his dish and walks past me.

I turn the light off and follow him.

"Shouldn't you be going back to bed?" He looks over at me.

"I will hold on." I say and walk over to him. He stands there and looks down at me well I look up at him.

"What are you waiting for?" He asks.

"The right time." I say and we stand there a little longer. The gap between us seems to shrink as time passes. Our faces are centimeters apart.

I raise my hand and hit it across his cheek.

"That was for trying to sell me." I tell him as he holds his cheek.

"Good night." I turn around but stop when he grabs my wrist.

"Can't you kiss it better? I did apologize." I roll my eyes. I turn his head and cover his mouth with my hand in case he tries to move. I then kiss his cheek before turning back around to go back to bed.

"Good night Ryan."

"Office."

"Right." He turns around and walks into his office.

I walk back to my room. I fall asleep again for the second time.

Zzz...

My eyes flutter open and I sit up in my bed. I look around before remembering what happened. I stand up and go to take a shower. I then change in to casual clothes.

I walk out of my room and down stairs to the kitchen. And I see 8 boys standing there. They pipe up when they see me.

"Please let Chan leave to at least cook us breakfast." Minho holds my shoulders and I look at him.

"But there are windows everywhere. What if someone sees, our plan will fail and we could all die." He pouts.

"What if we bring the kitchen to Chan." Seungmin suggests and I look at him with the rest of the boys.

"How do we do that?" I ask only to regret it.

"Wouldn't it just be easier to buy food well were here?" I say as I drive the car to the store.

"Yeah but if we bring the kitchen to Chan then we wouldn't have to drive to the store 3 times a day." And I nod my head.

I pull into the parking spot. I pull my mask up and hat down. We then all walk into the store.

"Woojin and I are going to go and get the things we need. You guys go get food for him to cook." Seungmin says and we walk off to get things we would eat.

"Someone come with me. I need to pick out some hair dye so I don't have to wear a hat out in public all the time." I say to the group of boys.

"We'll go with you." Minho and Changbin walk with me as we go to look at hair dye.

"What color?" We stand and look at our options.

"Let me see your face." Minho turns me to him and pulls my mask down.

"Blonde or maybe a light brown." I pull my mask up and look at Changbin.

"It would be a nice change from just plain black." I nod.

"But I want something with color." I whine.

"Here what about silver?" Minho picks up a box of dye and I examine it.

"I would look like an old lady." I shake my head at his choice.

"Uh, I'll dye my hair silver if you just settle with it." He remarks and I smirk over at Changbin.

"You guys would look more alike then you already do." And I smile before walking off with the dye.

"Lets get the bleach to kill our hair now." I say and I can tell he already regrets his desicion.

We drive home all happy with our purchases. The boys then walk into Chan's office to feed him and give him his tools to cook for us. Minho and I head to his bedrooms bathroom to the our hair.