Darkness Rising Part 2

Jack ran threw the ground bridge once on the other side he saw the deceptions mining energon " this most be one of Megatrons main energon mines " said arcee jack looked and waited for the call the others look at him in awe once he tip his head back and let out a deep howl

Causing the deceptions to turn their way they began to fire " Maximum over ride" shouted Optimus jack ran lunging and killing con after con when heard arcee " I've spotted cliff" " go we will cover you " shouted Optimus jack killed a con fixing to fire at arcee he watch when a female looking robot flew down " ah Optimus prime I would stay but I fill squished " jack ran to Optimus when he saw the boom and shoved him " maximum over ride ratchet open up the ground bridge hurry " when the bridge open jack jump threw and land with a huff and watch as the others car threw he went and checked on them all when arcee fell he caught her " thanks jack " jack nodded when arcee left to bath before he transformed into his human form and sighed tiredly " Optimus I hate to bug you at this moment but we have curfew well they do I have to go out to night " Optimus gave him a smile " you will need guardians " jack huff he wasn't a pup " bumblebee you have rapheal Miko you will be bulkheads guardian and jack -" jack cut him off with a look " I will be fine on my own Optimus I have been for years now if you will excuse me I have to  patrol tonight " jack transformed into his wolf and began to run out of the base only to freeze when both arcee and Optimus followed him he ran towards his mountain cliff stood at the edge and let off a territorial howl " beautiful" jack blushed at the prime words before he turn to them black fur glowing with moon and his eyes glowed with power and wisdom Optimus stood their in awe at Jack's beauty this was new to Optimus he has never felt this before except for elite that's when it clicked Optimus smiled he was in love once more with a beautiful werewolf. Jack sat down when Optimus join him jack looked out into the distance with a smile this was his home he would protect it jack froze when he felt metal hands in his fur he turn and gave the prime a smile and he would protect the one he fell for with his life .

( If you want me to continue please comment )