Birthday ( smut)

Today was the day jack was so nervous right now he was our hunting in his wolf form hoping to by pass the time so that he could get to Optimus you see jack and Optimus have been together for over four years now alot has happen in those four years to the base was distroyed along with Optimus jack was depressed for along time until Optimus came flying into battle jack was so happy and quiet turn on by his more robust look now today was jacks 18th birthday he was old enough for Optimus to claim him as his true mate but that was one problem if jack mated Optimus he would be boned tobthe prime for ever a wolf mates for life so now jack was pacing in both fear and excitement. " Jack hurry up the party is starting " jack turn to see Miko and bulkhead he quickly transformed into his human form and hopped inside of bulk as they drove to his house the bots would be in holoforms. Once at home jack hopped out and gap their stood Optimus he was so hot in his Holo

Jack gulp as his mate walked over and kissed him " happy creator day jack" jack smiled as his mother shouted that it was time to go out and eat the bots drove them to a fancy restaurant in Jasper city

" Wow this place is amazing " said June who sat down near agent Fowler and ratchet " jack gap the place was huge and drop dead gorgeous " Optimus this is is amazing" jack sat down with Optimus who gave off a smile " anything for you my wolf" jack ...

" Wow this place is amazing " said June who sat down near agent Fowler and ratchet " jack gap the place was huge and drop dead gorgeous " Optimus this is is amazing" jack sat down with Optimus who gave off a smile " anything for you my wolf" jack blushed at his nickname. Jack order so spaghetti and margarita " wow this is a good drink " said jack as he ate his food once done Optimus did something that jack would remember until his death " jack" said Optimus as he went down upon one knee " I have loved for a long time my wolf and it would do me a great honor of you would become my sparkmate jack will you marry me " jack jump into Optimus arms with tears " yes yes thousand time yes " jack let Optimus put the ring on as everyone cheered after paying for the supper Optimus drive jack home.
( Smut)
Once jack was in side of his house Optimus kissed down his neck hitting that sweet spot " oh Optimus " jack moaned before giving a yelp as he was picked up and carried to the bed Optimus laid him down and got in between his legs while kissing him. Jack help undress himself and Optimus until they were both naked jack blushed before giving off a loud moan as Optimus began to pump his cock with his fist " you are so beautiful my wolf " said Optimus as he began to insert his fingers into jack who Yelp in pain and pleasure " ah Optimus please" he begged jack felt full and loved " are you ready for me jack " jack nodded his head " yes yes Ooooh Optimus " jack felt the primes member enter him in one go he" please Optimus " Optimus began to pound into his sparkmate with a grunt and growl jack shouted as his prostate was hit " yes Yes Optimus oh fuck me yes I'm gonna cum " Optimus went faster with a possessive growl " your mine my sparkmate my mate " jack shouted as he came he felt Optimus cum enter him filling him with warmth and love ( ps I'm still a virgin so this might not be a good smut I'm just getting it for gay fanfictions lol) jack yelp as Optimus pulled out he sighed tiredly as Optimus snuggled into him " goodnight my sweetspark " jack smiled " goodnight my mate " then jack fell asleep he could wait to get married to Optimus prime.
( So that this one is so short but the story is almost over The wedding is the ending )