~Chapter 1~

Kion was in the Oasis, lying in the grass, as he was thinking about his friends back in the Pridelands, The Lion Guard. 

Even though three years ago, he decided to leave the Pridelands in hoping to help others in need beyond Pride Rock. 

He asks his team if they wanted to come along in his journey, but they humbly declined his offer and asks to remain in their homeland. 

"Are you sure that you don't want to explore the beyond the Pridelands?" Kion asks his friends before leaving . 

 The Egret said, "It would be fine, Kion. We have families that needed us here in the Pridelands. 

The young teen sighs, "Bunga... I know that it is not an easy thing for me to say goodbye. " 

The Honey Badger gave a small smile at him. "Hey, Hakuna Matata . We'll always be friends no matter what." 

The two friends hug , as he glances at the other two members of the Lion Guard. 

"Fuli, are you going to be all right on your own?"  Kion asks the Cheetah. 

Fuli smirks at that remark, "Of course, I will! Huwezi! "

The lion smiled at her. Then he turns to Beste , the Hippo. 

"Beshte , watch over them for me, ok? I'm asking for you to take that responsibility while I'm away." 

The Hippo nods at his friend's request, "You got it , Kion. Leave it to me." 

The Lion glances at one last look at his homeland, as he beams with total confidence that things would be ok with the Lion Guard disbanded. 

Kion sighs, as he looks at the reflection on the water, "What am I doing? I should go back. I wanted to see Kiara again." 

So, without hesiantace, the young lion got up from his feet and embark the long journey home, back to the Pridelands. 

When he arrived , he was amazed that the Pridelands was still green, like he never left. 

The more anxious he got to see his family again, the wonder of how they recongize him after being away for so long. 

"Well, I guess I believe this is truly happening." He said. 

The young male lion took a deep breath, as if this moment would change him dramically . 

As Kion approaches Pride Rock, the thing that stunned him was the Outsiders . 

"What is going on?!? Why are the Outsiders here in the Pride Rock?!? Is Zira back to take the throne?"  Kion thought as he was about to pounce on the lionessess. 

One of the lioness came forward as she immediately pounces on him to the ground, as she growls in protecting the Pride. 

"Who are you?" She demanded. 

The red lion said, "The name is Kion. Son of Simba and Nala." 

The lioness's eyes widen in total surprise as she gets up from the young lion, as she asks, "Kion? Is that really you?"

The red lion looks at her, "How you know my name?" 

The lioness said, "The last time we encountered , we were just cubs. It's me, Kion. It's Vitani." 

Kion said, in disbelief, "Vit-Vitani? No, you can't be her. She's banished in the Outlands." 

Vitani smiles at Kion, "We were, but not anymore. Simba welcomed us back to the Pridelands three years ago.