~Chapter 4~

Fuli still couldn't believe it. That Kion was back in the Pridelands, back after being away for so long. 

It felt lonely for her, considering that she is a cheetah, but deep down inside her, that she loved Kion , more than friends. 

The cheetah sighs as Jasiri notices her friend's behavior. "Is something bothering you, Fuli? You can always talk to me about it." 

The cheetah looks directly at the hyena, as she said, "It's just ... It's Kion. I still can't believe that he's back ." 

Jasiri nods with how amaze that Kion had grown up since she first encounter him when he was just a cub. 

"Yes, it's true. Kion has indeed grown since I last saw him. Although, I am curious about something." The hyena said, which causes the cheetah to look at her. 

"What?" The cheetah asks.

"Considering the Outsiders and the Pridelanders are united, how does Kion feel about all of this? 

If I was in his paws, I would be shocked for a week." 

Kion searched high and low for Vitani. He thought, "Man, Vitani. It's no wonder what she meant by having the same nightmare. She watched her own brother die in front of her. 

I have to talk to her." 

The red lion continued searching for the Outlander , as he bumps into Janja. 

"Janja!' The lion said, in total surprise of seeing him after so long. 

"How you know me? Who are you?" The hyena asks. 

"It's me, Kion." Kion explains to the friendly hyena as the hyena looks directly at the lion but soon realize his old friend by the lion mark on his right arm. 

"Kion!" The hyena said as they muzzle in embrace. 

"I can't believe you're back! Look how much you've grown! I hardly recognize you. " Janja said as Kion rubs his head. 

"Well, Samahani for being away for so long. I'm here with the Guard and with Kiara and Kovu." 

"Whoa. Kiara and Kovu is here in the Outlands? That's amazing. Not that I'm grateful that the King and Queen of the Pridelands are here, but why?"

"You should ask Jasiri that. I'm looking for Vitani. She ran off somewhere." Kion explains.  

"I saw her that way. Near the water hole. " Janja said. 

"Asante , Janja. " Kion said . When he saw Vitani, he knew that he had to comfort the lioness. 

Vitani was all by herself , thinking of her late brother. 

"Vitani?" The lioness turns around to see it was Kion. 

"How you find me?" She asks. Kion walks towards her, "Janja told me you would be here. Kovu.. he um, told me what happened to Nuka. 

I have no idea-"

"You and the Lion Guard had no idea of how difficult it is of loosing a loved one! I was all alone, Kion, for three years. 

Seeing Kovu so happy with Kiara, it's unfair that only one of us gets to be happy." 

Kion rushes at her as he pins her down to the ground. 

"Stop it! You're just a lioness that was part of the Outlands! You're different, and unique! Nuka must've known that." Kion said. 

They start to walk back as Kion asks, "So, um, about your brother, how did Kovu helped you changed sides?"