Do NOT Touch

I deleted the Jackal chapter, I hated it so I replaced it with this. Tell me what you think.

The entire guild was in a scramble to hurry up, the master had already gone out to a Guild Masters' meeting in Clover Town. Personally, from what I learned of Master is that he is just trying to avoid seeing Erza because he knows that he will most likely get a scolding. 

I can't blame them since I was now becoming afraid of her with the stories that they have told me, even though they are very unrealistic, but if Natsu asks for Happy to hide then I know that she is a force to be reckoned with. Happy hadn't listened though and stuck by me. However, I noticed that there is a group of four that are sitting on the second floor sitting by calmly watching with distaste as everyone else flounders around to clean. The only one I recognized was a man with long green hair, dressed in a dark red knee-length double-breasted coat accompanied by a pair of loose light-colored pants tucked inside simple knee height boots. That man is none other than Freed Justine, a man who ran away to get out of an engagement- to me- for freedom. 

I sat on a plush couch next to Happy, as usual in his human form whenever we aren't home, becoming heavily sleepy. Natsu hadn't allowed me much sleep last night, going at it like a dragon in heat, and he expects us to do that every night. 

The doors to the guild snapped open to show the red-head that had everyone so worked up. Immediately, she began to badger people what they should or shouldn't be able to do. Natsu was listening from the second floor, his eyes never falling away from me for more than a second. 

"Who is this," she asked as she now stood in front of Happy and I. She squats down to Happy with a gentle smile on her face, "is this your son?" 

I began to laugh lightly, not because of the question because of who she was talking about. The second most feared member of the guild and she doesn't even notice. "No, this is Happy." 

Her eyes went wide as a sword suddenly was at our throats, "lies! Who are you and what have you done with Happy?" 

A growl sounded causing everyone, myself included, to freeze. His footsteps were the only thing I was able to hear, it was like everyone had held their breath in hopes not to aggravate Natsu more than Erza already had. "Get your sword away from my princess, or I will shove it down your throat." 

Shakily Erza let her sword move away from me to move it towards Natsu, a growl was now slipped out of my throat. I froze her all the way up to her neck, "touch my mate and he won't be the only one to shove something inside you." 

I am not much of a fighter, but ever since the mating, I had gotten some of Natsu's protectiveness. Letting her be released I sat back on the couch to try and calm myself, which is easier said than done. Happy laid his head on my lap, where I mindlessly began to play with the soft blue locks of hair which caused the exceed to purr so loudly it made everyone else, but Natsu, Happy, and I to jump. 

"You said you were looking for help," Gray said to Erza. The attention slowly moved away from the scene that had happened and on to something a bit more important. 

"Oh," Erza said suddenly serious, "I had received an anonymous employer asking me to receive an egg, more specifically a Celestial egg." 

My eyes went wide, "why would they need it?" 

Erza glanced at me with a small smile, "I was told it was for an engagement ring. Apparently, though, it needs to be made with a certain type of ice and to be melted with a gentle fire. The ice is called forever frost, it can be found in the caves of Hakobe Mountian. Which is why I am asking for Gray and E.N.D. to come and help me find and make it." 

I don't trust this for a moment, if she knew anything about Celestial Eggs then she would know how dangerous they are. If placed in the wrong hands the Celestial world will die. Celestial Eggs are stones that come from the Celestial world and can cause major magic energy boosts which can kill a person. 

"You obviously know nothing of the Celestial Eggs," I hissed. "If that stone falls into the wrong hands the Celestial World will die and all the key holders, myself included, will die alongside it, because we have some of the magic from the world in our bodies." 

Erza looked at me with wide eyes, her body was quaking as she then punched the side of the wall. Her hair made a curtain that hid her eyes from view, "damn-it."

Natsu lit up like a torch in immense anger, "you bitch. Trying to take her away from me..." 

He lunged himself at her, rather he would have had Gray and I not made a huge wall of ice mixed with my celestial magic. I used my magic to make a rope to bring him to me, allowing him to smell and feel me. "Not if I have something to say about it." I looked at Erza, "there is good news though." 

The whole guild was listening, that I knew, so this was going to make it easier. "Tell us." 

Everyone turned to look at Max, with a broom in his pants, to glare at him. "The Celestial eggs are very similar to opals, but to the untrained eye, they will look exactly the same. I happen to be able to tell the difference and I can teach all of you to find them, but you must gain Natsu's trust first. If he doesn't trust you then either will I." 

Soon we all began a plan to start to look for all the Celestial eggs around the Kingdom. It was hard to get people to listen to me when I would try and explain something, but with Natsu and Erza on my side, we were able to get it done. 

"So what is the major differences between the opal and egg," Gray asked. I felt that the five, I mean seven Wendy and Carla joined the group, of us were being listened in on.

"Come to our place," I said to the other four, "we have listeners." Natsu, Happy, and I all went towards my apartment to set some things up. "Natsu, I need you to listen for anyone that isn't the other four. You are better at multi-tasking then I am." 

Natsu nodded his head firmly. He leaned down and gave me a deep kiss before he left to the kitchen. 

"What can I do," Happy asked determined. 

"I am going to need you to help Carla with transforming into a human just like you. It will be a major help in the future, but for now, I need you to make sure no one in the group has any devices attached to them that could be used to listen in on the conversation. Think you can do that?" 

"Aye Sir," Happy saluted me as I handed him a metal detector. When everyone wasn't around I picked up my key ring touching Grampa Krux's key. 

In a cloud of blue sparkles, I saw an old sleepy cross with a  wide beard, "Grandpa Crux, this is important."

The sleeping cross then sat up straighter, his eyes wide as he stared at me, "what is it, child?" 

"It's bad," I started, "the Celestial Eggs are being searched for. I need all the known locations of the stones." 

"Hakobe Mountian is the best start." Grandpa Krux sat up straight and left in another poof.