Pain

I hate to ask, but I have a favor. Please don't ask me to update soon. I don't mind you saying you can't wait for the next chapter, but don't ask for an update. Please and I am sorry.

Layla laid in bed listening to her daughter play the piano. Her daughter had heard a song from one of Layla's maid's daughter, Lucy begged to learn the song so she could perform for her mother. Lucy was diligent to learn the song in a week so she could play on Layla's birthday- a day before Lucy's birthday.

The song was so melodic and soothing that Layla herself began to feel relaxed and not in any pain for the first time in a long time. When she opened her tired brown and gold eyes she saw that Lucy was glowing with her magic power. The older woman was shocked to see a white dragon- it looked like it was made of diamonds- flying around the gold aura. What was her daughter? Why does her magic have a dragon? Is Lucy a dragon born? 

After Lucy was escorted to her room Layla called on her maid who was able to summon her spirits. "Call on Capricorn, Grammi, please."

Grammi has the appearance of a woman whose green hair is tied back in a taut bun. Her green eyes held nothing but compassion for her lady, but she worried about her already poor health. "My Lady, I ask that you get your rest. Master Jude will not be pleased to hear you aren't resting to get better."

Layla smiled up at her dearest friend patting the spot next to her. Grammi had looked at the offered spot but figured it best to obey Layla. "Grammi, my dear friend, I have been bedridden for five months. I am not getting better, not after I used my own life energy to do what I did. I will no longer be on this earth for much longer, I feel it." 

Grammi couldn't stop the tears that threatened to spill from her eyes as she heard her friend say what she already knew. She hated that Layla wouldn't tell her what it was that she had done to cause her to use her life energy, but what is done is done. There is no changing the past. 

"I need to ask Capricorn to do me one last request." 

"What is that request?" 

Layla thought for a moment whether she could tell her friend, but she knew Grammi was trustworthy. "You are not allowed to tell anyone. This stays between the three of us." The green-haired woman nodded her head. "I have reason to believe that My Lucy is a dragon born. So I would like to ask Capricorn something that could probably help me live longer. I want you to search for the key of Draco to help Lucy train if she is." 

I sat on the ground holding my chest to try and catch my breath. The battle with the mole was an awkward one for sure. Stupid mole only wanted a bride- me- so he wasn't as lonely, but luckily Wendy had found a female mole for the perverted male mole. Wendy did amazing for defense and offense with her magic. It was almost as if the spells just came into her mind as she fought. 

In my hand is the gold key of Vergo, I already could feel her magic entering my body. Most celestial mages can feel the spirits magic, but it never goes into the holder's body. Me? My magic goes into the spirit as the spirits magic goes into my body. I never knew why it did that, but my mother's servent had a theory about me before she disappeared a year ago. Grammi always would pay attention to me when she saw Draco and I train with my magic, but it felt as if she was hiding something. It wasn't a bad feeling, but rather it was just important.