Healing: Part 1

I had been reading the Edens Zero Manga and I have to say it is very well done. Different but kind of similar, I recommend it. Also, I really wish people would watch/read the anime/manga of Kyo Kara Maoh, it's a bit older than Fairy Tail but the story is amazing as well as the character's development. So, please if you are looking for something to read or watch I really recommend those two mangas and anime. 

The next chapter will be a continuation of this one. Though that will be a while before I actually make it. 

Lucy wasn't one who liked sitting around doing nothing, she liked to move about and run around. Many never understood why, but she never gave them an explanation because she felt they didn't deserve it. The reason why she couldn't stand to sit still was because of when she lived with her father he always had her studying about the family business- even if she actually studied about magic than the business- and the fact that when she was training with Draco non-stop probably didn't help much either. 

So imagine how annoyed she felt when she was being forced to sit in the guild having people at her beck and call to get things that she could have gotten herself. Her only saving grace was when she watched a B-Cuber named Rebecca online, with a robot named Happy as well as a boy who was recently joined on her channel. Ironically Happy on Rebecca's channel looked almost identical to her Happy, except there was no white-tipped tail on robot Happy. Shiki was a cute character, but he reminds her so much of a happy go lucky child. Kind of like Natsu is when they were at home. 

Then there was her new favorite anime called Kyo Kara Maoh where a boy from earth was flushed down a toilet into a new world where he must become the new Demon King. There is magic, demons, and gay love and it made Lucy squeal every time her ship would do something cute or if they would say things that got into heated arguments. Lucy was a nerd for this series. 

Anyway, since she finished the anime and Rebecca had yet to upload a new video she was stuck doing nothing on a hot day. She was supposed to go on a mission with Natsu and Happy to look for more Celestial Eggs, but after what had happened last week, she couldn't. Besides she was still very angry with her guild for not even apologizing to Natsu for how they had treated him. 

Why couldn't they see that they were the reason for his distrust of people bothering to stay? She still has to fight him that she wouldn't leave him, even if she wasn't mated to him. Take last night for example. 

Lucy laid on the comfortable bed watching her new favorite anime. It was a long day, but she was allowed to make food and to bake- that in itself is something she loved the most. 

"Would you have stayed with me if I hadn't mated you," a voice asked. 

It was so sudden and it had Lucy wondering how long Natsu was at the doorway. She looked at him with both anger and confusion in her brown eyes. "What are you going on about?" 

"If we never mated would you have stayed?" 

Lucy groaned and plopped on the bed. Her head began to throb with how often she had this conversation with Natsu. Though, in Natsu's defense, she never really gave a full answer since all she usually said was yes and go back to whatever it was that she was doing. It wasn't the right move with a person who has abandonment issues, so Lucy knew she had to think hard on how to prove she wouldn't have left him if they never mated. 

"Do you remember the night before we mated?" 

"Huh?"