Proluge: Dreams Of Her Blue Eyed Human Prince

The woods^^^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walk across the beautiful meadow, to the dark woods. The woods that seperate me and the humans. I have always been scared of them, scared of turning bad like my mother. My identical twin brother, Storm, told me not to worry, that I'm too good to go bad like my mother. He aslo told me to stay away. Storm has seen what mother does to human males, rarley to females. Since father left, I've been living in fear. Storm protects me from everything, even though we are both still 4 years old. I'm still scared, but only to the humans. But I'm very curious about them.

But the deeper into the forrest I get, the more I see one at the edge of the otherside of the forest. The more I see the boy with the blue eyes. Blue eyes that stare deeply into my orange ones. As he comes towards me, I start to run away, towards my home.

" My blue eyed human boy; I wish I wasnt so curious." i whisper to myself, before i feel hard on the ground.

Waking up sudenly, shoting right up, breathing heavily. Putting a hand on my sweaty forhead.

"I have to find him, and bring him here" i whisper to my self before getting out of bed.

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
New story yay
Please comment and vote