Chapter 2: Vast Forrest and Change

Finally getting off this horrifying plane. I was the last one to get off because I really don't want to fight people to get off the plane.

As I get my luggage, I see a tall, slender man with dark hair and dark eyes holding a piece of paper with my full name written neatly in cursive. Which is my mom's butler, Alfred. I walk up to him and he quietly takes my luggage. Quietly getting into the classic limo.

"It's been a while, Mademoiselle," Alfred spoke up in a heavy French accent.

"It has been," I look out my window, watching the vast and verity of trees leading up the castle. "How's everything back at the castle?"

Alfred responds smoothly," she's this trying to recruit new members, she's hoping you would be the next supreme." Alfred parks the car and I head inside, Alfred trailing right behind me with my luggage. As I enter I get paraded by maids, rushing me into my room, changing me into a long black strapless dress with ruffles on the bottom.

"Stop, that's too tight," I say struggling to breathe as my maid tightens my corset.

" I'm sorry, Mademoiselle, your mother usually likes it tighter" she shyly says with a thick French accent, as she tries to do my hair.

"No leave my hair down," I say almost harshly, hating the way Mother wants me to wear it. She kindly smiles at me and leaves.

I go into my closet looking for my boots, really not wanting to wear heels. Fixing up my make up, knowing mother would get mad if I don't do it right.

I leave my room, not caring if my dress dragged on the floor, and I start looking for Mother. She has to be here somewhere, I thought to myself as I shove the images of Jackson and me deep, deep into my mind and lock it away. I'm sure I've forgotten how to block my mother out.

"How nice it is to finally see my daughter in person again after 4 years," Seraphine says with harshness in her tone. As she looks down at me from the top of the stairs.

"It's nice to see you, too Mother" I spit back in the same tone. I never actually got along with my mother. She's a horrible, cruel person that only cares about her self.

"What brings you back? To take over the coven for me or to just to get away from those pathetic humans," she says disgustedly by the thought of being around humans.

"Just wanting to get away from the werewolf, and other supernatural creature that lives there," rolling my eyes. Mother came back to France at the age of 12 following my great grandmothers' footsteps and continues to rule the strongest coven in all of Europe. She has no clue to what has been happening in America.

Seraphine rolls her eye dramatically and turns around, her back facing me, " well I have a coven to rule over, see you at dinner, you meeting everyone tonight," she says, not waiting for my opinion as she walks up the stairs and disappears.

I quickly make it throw hidden corridor, running straight through the huge beautiful meadow, making my way towards the forest. I all my thoughts of Jackson come flooding back, overwhelming me. I keep running through the branches and bushes, ripping my dress. A couple of hours have passed As I finally making it close to the opening of the huge castle, I see Jackson bored riding his horse with his 3 older brothers. i let out a long breath that i didn't know i was holding in, as i hide behind the tree. Tying up my silver hair in a low ponytail, not wanting anyone to see.

i stare at Jackson as i started to notice how much he has changed in four years. He looks a lot taller, his jet black hair usually kept long, is short and parted and jelled to the sides. He looks older than what he really is. His body looks more built and stronger than his brothers.

 As if he knew someone was looking at him, his bright blue eyes look into my dull orange ones. His perfect sculptured face shows different emotions. Surprise, confusion, anger, happiness, love, curiosity, and sadness.

He quickly excuses himself and his horse gallops towards me. He quickly hops off and runs towards me, hugging me tightly. All my pint up emotions overwhelms me. I hold on tightly against his suit jacket, cry hard and loudly.

Out of nowhere, it starts to rain, my powers reacting to my emotions. Jackson curses under his breathe and tries to calm me down.

"Shh, its okay."

" I'm here."

" Your back"

"My love, please stop crying"

He places his hands on my cheek, making me look up at him. He smiles widely at me as if I'm the most beautiful creature in the world. Jackson uses his thumbs to wipe away my tears and tries to clean up the black streaks of makeup down my face.

I finally stop crying and i smile back at him. "You haven't forgotten me?"

"How could I, you're the only thing I think about every day, every night, for the past four years," he says softly as the rain stops. the sun shining brightly.

Our noses barely touching, I let out a shaky breath, " I came back for you"

He raises his brow and looks down at me, happiness shows through his eyes. his face moving closer to mines. " Good, because I'm never letting you go again" and before I can respond he kisses me.

A/N

---not edited---

i feel like its a bit short and sorry that it toke so long to update. i promise more frequent updates.

please comment, vote and share it with your friends.