Chap 1 Traveling into portals

SKy's POV

" Hello everyone sky here and i am here with Kuledude, Aviatorgaming, Deadlox, JeromeASF, Ssundee, Bajan Canadian and MinecraftUniverse and today we are playing Cops and WTH is that!" I stopped when i noticed a wierd portal in front of us and some random guy with white head phones." Whoa what the heck is this thing." he yelled, apparently he didn't see us or know we were there. " Moderator!" Kuledude yelled the guy turned around " Joe's here too." he said. Kuledude swore under his breath.I stepped forward and stared at the rainbow portal that had a note on it. Jason jumped forward and grabbed it and read it " Hello are you bored? have nothing cool to do than jump in this portal it is fun especially if you want to fly all the time. What the hell is this and what does it do ." Jason yelled Kule dude jumped up and ran to the portal. " lets jump in!" Ian stepped back " Why would you do that! It could be Herobrine's doing! what if there's some dumbass Phsyco that likes to kill youtubers!" I understood that Ian was scared but it didn't matter to be honest i was curious too. Before i knew it i was right in front of the portal.Ty was next to me. " Adam are you sure?" he asked All our friends seemed to want to go in. Then we jumped in. " Holy SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" was all i heard as we fell.

Ty's POV

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT" my swear was ended as i felt my back slam into the ground." Oww WT heck happened." As i got up i fell forward as i opened my eyes i saw a blob fall in front of me as my vision cleared i realized it was a pony. WAIT. a pony! I reached for my sword and the pony saw me and started screaming and cursing. I noticed my hand couldn't find my sword. Then i saw it was floating in a magical aura that was green. I looked at my hands to notice there were hooves. HOOVES. I started screaming too and my sword fell " Ty Ty Ty I am freaking out." the golden pony yelled." Sky?" i asked " yeah " " how did you recognize me." i asked. " well you have your shirt and headset." Then a branch fell on top of Sky." Holy Crap! Sky Sky Sky Sky." I started screaming like a DumbAss I noticed someone on top of the branch. it was a pegasus in a spacesuit. Jason! then I saw a pony fall from the sky he had black armbands and shades and a horn.Aviator.than a unicorn fell on top of Jason. He had shades and his coat was pixel art of colors Kuledude no doubt " Sorry Jason." he exclaimed. Jerome was on a rock, he was crazy furry( like always) and had wings. Mitch was a brown unicorn with a checkered jacket.Sky Crawled out from under the branch. Two ponies fell down.One had a blonde mane with a gray coat and a black pony with a brown mane and blue armbands. those guys kuledude saw. I thought. " What the Fudge happened." I heard Ian Scream behind me and i turned to see a tan pony with a brown mane shades and black armbands and i was ready to scream like i had gone insane. Sky was rubbing his wings" what the HELL JASON!" he screamed then his eyes flew wide. " OMG Jason are you okay." SKy seemed to notice his friend was unconscious. Jerome walked over and dragged Jason of the branch.Sky just looked around." Guys i think i'm losing it." Ian whimpered." Well I have an actual pain in my head AND back so its obviously not a dream." Sky moaned Jerome started banging his head against the rock." Okay is everyone here." I called I heard moans and excepted them as an answer." KULEDUDE DID YOU DO THIS YOU SICK MOTHER OF HELL!" Joe and Moderator screamed. Kuledude just frowned and rubbed his head " Did anyone have a mod installed?" he asked I heard screeching noise that made everyone jump then sky scream as a figure just slumped onto the ground next to him.