Come to my room

You lower your face to look at her after her lips loose contact from your neck, she looks up at you her pupils enlarged, a grin spread across her face, her tongue slides across her teeth before she licks her lips lightly.

She slowly raises up, locking her eyes with yours, her hand makes its way behind your neck, her grip tightens as she pulls your face closer kissing along your jaw by your ear slowly moving across to kiss your chin, her hands grip your hair.

You take a deep shaky breath as you begin moving your lips closer to hers, your lips quiver as you wait to kiss, her fingers lightly scratch your scalp, your lips hover over one another's in what feels like hours of tension.

Her lips brush yours, not innocently, like a tease, hot, fiery, passionate & demanding. You kiss back almost cautiously, you know how dangerous it is, you almost want to pull away before you lose yourself, you know how much you will crave her kisses just from that slight contact, but like a moth flying toward a light you can't seem to. In this overwhelming moment your senses have been seduced & you can no longer think straight (not like you could before anyway).

"Y/N" she whispers slowly & seductively her accent strong, prolonging each letter & sound as if to savor your name.

You smile, your heart pounds as you bring your hands to either side of her face, you both draw in a shared breath. Never before has your name ever felt so wonderful, you lean in for another kiss returning that tease, you can hear your heart thumping in your ears so loudly you worry she may be able to hear it

You both pause & look into one another's eyes as her lips crash over yours, she pushes you back on the bed, pinning your arms down as you kiss over & over again it like finally you both can share that need for one another.

All of this, at this moment feels so right. Like this is how things are supposed to be & there is no doubt in your mind that you (Y/N), are actually experiencing this & are more in love with this woman than you ever previously thought, a lady you have looked up to & idolised for so long, Cate Blanchett.

You remain kissing for five or so minutes, it feels like an eternity yet a fraction of a second all in one.
You feel every slight movement, every breath, every touch.

She is the first to pull back, stopping the kisses & smiling. It has ended up so that she is straddling your lap as you both sit upright.

You are the first to speak
"I, don't know if this is a good idea."
You say breathily

"Why is that my sweetheart." She says, smiling in a comforting way & licking her lips before giving you another deep kiss

"So what does this mean? What about Andrew, my job, the children if this doesn't work"
You reply completely dazed yet grounded by reality flooding.

In the back of your mind you know you're saying this because you know you are completely hooked & it all could end tragically.

"You know, I don't picture you as the kind of girl to worry about labels or what if's"
she says with a comforting smile as she rubs her hands over your cheeks before continuing on
"Goodness darling you took a job & are moving in here with almost no notice, that says a lot, so I know your real concern isn't what this is"
PomoShe looks into your eyes.

"I just, I dont want to get hurt or hurt you or your life or do something wrong & I don't want to be like those other girls who just disappear if this is a one time thing?''
You say from your heart

"I'm just as confused as you are darling, but the most important thing, the only thing I know for certain is that you are different & out of all of the people I've ever kissed, nothing & no one has ever felt more right than you do right now"
Her mouth presses into your neck you feel her smile against it before she kisses gently

You let out a moany exhale
"Oh god"

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." She says into your neck, kissing again, this time her mouth opens & you feel her tongue on your neck

"What?"
You let out shakily

"Kiss you." She says as she bites & kisses  just below your jaw.

"Fuck"
You let out

An approving "mmm" coming from her

A wave of adrenaline rushes through you, you pull her face towards yours
"So you're ready to finally fuck a female?"
You say with a sexy stern voice

"No"
She says firmly as her hand reaches around your neck, her manicured fingernails slightly digging in

Your sternness briefly disappears as you give a questioning look

Her grip tightening further as she tilts your head back hovering over you
"I'm ready to finally fuck you my pretty little thing"
She says before kissing you intensely biting your lip

"Fuck" you let out

She quickly takes one leg from around you, you grab her other thigh tightly

"What are you doing" You say concerned, almost frustrated

She grabs your hand
"Come to my room."

You let out a exhale

"Oh come on. We can always use your room next time. I want the first time my bed so when you're in here each night all you can think about is me lying down every night right where we fucked & work yourself up until we can do it again"

You smile, getting up, you feel a throbbing between your legs, eager is an understatement.
"Who says I'll be thinking of you every night"
You say cheekily as she drags you down the corridor toward her room

She stops & pushes you against the wall
"Oh baby you wait. Plus I have some things there that I think you'll like"
She says before kissing you & running her leg over your crotch

You bite her lip before speaking
"Like what? Something from your messy wardrobe? Something in the box?"

You know exactly what she means.
She knows you do too by the look she gives as she kisses you passionately before dragging you to her doorway