Chapter 4

Friday night
_____________

I sighed heavily because it was first time I am heading out to evening New York City at the club.
'Hope you are getting ready! xx Natalie'
'Yeah. I am sitting in front of my wardrobe for an hour already.' I sighed again. And fell on the floor. I am not going anywhere. I have nothing to wear. When I was talking to myself I heard a knock on my door. I opened them and saw a Sebastian leaning on the door frame and Natalie annoyingly pressing her hands at her chest.
"I heard you have fashion problem Teresa." Sebastian pushes me gently and walked in my apartment and I just watched him in shock. Natalie just laughed.
"Well Teresa. Go to the shower we will figure something out. Maybe.." He put out my favorite shirt from the wardrobe.
"Honey. You really need to go shopping with us." He looked at me with disgust on his face.
"Hey! That is my favorite sh-.!" He slammed the door to the bathroom in front of my face.
"Idiot." I rolled my eyes.
"I heard you!" I laughed and start the water in shower.
When I was done with the shower I entered the room with two of them laughing texting some guys and I looked and the bed with clothes prepared for me.
"That is for me?" I looked at the clothes and then at them.
"Yes." They smiled.
"Well. Try it on! Hurry! We gotta go." Natalie laughed.

"Guys?" I screamed from the bathroom

"I don't think I can wear this to the club! I am nervous in it." I rolled my eyes and sighed..
"You have to. Because it suits you! Why don't you show more of your skin?!" Natalie said turning me around like we were dancing.
"And heels?! To the club? And that is not even my clothes.. Where did you get it?"
"The jeans are yours and the other stuff are mine." Nat smiled.
I once again look at myself in the mirror and bit my lip.
"Can we go already?! I am bored and I want to meet some hot guys." Natalie sigh grabbing her purse.
"Please don't tell me you are gonna encourage yourself again with the speech:'you got this Tessa'" Sebastian imitate me.
"I am ready." I smiled at them and we head out.
The night New York was incredible. People everywhere with good vibes and happiness in their faces. Is this alcohol making this or is New York really that charming place? We were in cab when I started to feel nervous again.
"We are you going guys?" Driver turned to us.
"Take us please to the David's restaurant." Driver nodded to Natalie's answer and I looked at her with confused face.
"I just need to take my money from last month." She didn't even have to look at me and she knew what I was going to ask her.
"Come with me. Sebastian will wait here. You'll meet girls." She grabbed my hand and take me out of the cab. There was a lot of people here and Mathew was there too. I looked at him and I knew I had to make a good impression. We step in the restaurant and of course because I am an idiot I fell on the floor thanks to the goddamn high heels.
'Great! Just great Teresa!' I talked to myself more often here in New York than I am talking to myself anywhere else.

Natalie turned to me and saw me on the floor. She started laugh immediately. I manage to get up. I repair my hair and head to the Natalie and other girls. They were really nice.
"Natalie I am gonna use a bathroom. I'll be quick." I whispered to her ear and she nodded.
I checked my phone and noticed a message from my best friend Claire. I smiled and I wanted to text her back. And someone grabbed my phone.
"Hey?" I put my hand on my hip.
"Who are you texting?" He looked to the phone.
"Mathew?" He looked at me with sparks in his eyes. When our eyes met I felt tons of butterflies in my stomach. His eyes were fascinating. He looked to my eyes and the he looked at me from head to toes and bit his lip.
He typed something to my phone and I couldn't believe my eyes.