chapter 1

"what?" he ask me as he cut our kiss And layed next to me.

What's this? what have i been doing? is this still me? the real innocent me? the 'me' who used to do good things not this kind of thing.

"i-it's nothing." i answered and turned my back on him. I feel his warm arm move to my waist ANd pulled me close to him.

"you better snap out of it." he snap.

Snap out of what?i just can't help myself. I've been overthinking things that i should'nt be thinking. I just can't believe the changes in me, i was just fine a few months ago but now look at me. Lying in bed with a boy friend i just met weeks ago.

"i'm sorry" i said and pulled away from his hands. He just watched me while i packed all my things and stared at him.

"what? your leaving now? really?!" he whines. I watched him stand up and come near me. He snatch my bag in my hands and threw it on the Floor.

why did you do that?!" he's getting in my nerves.

"your not leaving. We have'nt evem started yet." he said and pull me closer to the bed and push me. Speaking of 'Have'nt started yet' he mean by doing something crazy. AND i wont mention it. It's embarrassing tho.

"why are you looking at me like that?" drace ask as he is lifting his t-shirt up to his head. I looked away and think.

We can't do this. I konw that i will regret this, i feel disgusted yet thrilled. I dont understand what kind of feelings im having right now.

We just knew each other a few weeks ago. 3 weeks i think. At that time that i knew him i was already influenced of something by someone, And that someone is JESSICA NOBOLIN. I was half- innocent and half- bad-influenced. And this guy, i mean drace and i became friends, it's a coincidence. And... We have M.U or mutual understanding growing out of us last week. Till now.

i picture jessica nobolin as :

My thoughts pop out of my head suddenly i just feel his arms moving from my thighs up to my breasts

I almost moan a little which cause him to laugH at me.

"does that feel good?" he jokes as he moves on top of me. I just looked to my right, i feel him stare at me and wait for my answer. " you're not going to say anything huh?" he adds.

He kissed my neck multiple times then to my lips, then my neck, then back to my lips ugh! its tiring.

I just cant believe im letting him do this to me!

"p-please s-stop..." finally the words came out of my mouth. He stopped from kissing my neck and looked at me with a disappointed look in the eyes.

"tina, i know you wanted this to happen"he said through my ears which cause me to have a goosebumps.

I knew it. I knew it since the first time met him that he will say this words. Maybe his right, i am wanting this. . .

Back when i was 14 years old...
I remember people used to say im a beautiful, innocent young girl. I remember every valentine's day my locker is almost filled with presents, chocolate and love letters. I read them one by one and appreciate every efforts they put on it. At my age 15 its still the Same, they always praise me by the beauty i have. Mny guys confess their feelings from 10 years old kids to 35 year old mens. Age 16, all of them almost disappeared. Only few confess to me and my locker having maybe only 15-20 presents compared to the past years. And now that im 17 years old, all my secret admirers disappeared. IT's like ive been missing the feeling of being wanted by so many people.

They say im much more beautiful now than my old self. But if that's true, then where did all of my secret admirers go? i miss people being kind to me, i miss them admiring me i miss their efforts i miss those persons who love Me.

Where are they?!

"earth to tina!" drace shouted. Im startled. why is he shouting now? "why are you always out of yourself everytime i touch you!" he adds. Whoa! im a bit surprised.

"i-im sorry, it's just--" he cuts me.

"it's just what?" he snaps.

I feel my cheeks burn.

"it's too early for this, im not ready" i answered with an embarrassed look on the fAce. THe way he look at me tells me that he is going to laugh at me so i immediately looked away.

I hear him let go a sigh.

"your right. I realized that too. I know myself once im going to come, i know i can't holdback anymore." he explains while putting his t-shirt back on.

He stand in front the door and opened it. He glared at me.

"what? is something wrong?" i asked. Is he telling me something?

" im opening the door for you so you can leave now." really? he's not going to drive me back to my apartment?! great what a gentlemen

" thank you." i thank him but he only sighed. Again. what's up eith those sighs? is he really telling me something?

" never mention it good night" he said through my ears and closed the door. I can feel him controlling his selF.

I feel like im feed up again today. But still, something is really missing.

As i turn on my way to the road i feel a slight pain in my head, and thanks for the pain, it brings me back to reality. Great.

...

Having him as a replacement could be hard.

You know why?

Because he is different. he is not an admirEr. He already loved me.

...

A/N : Heyy! sup guys?! ×D! it's me OTAKUONTHEWORLD the author of this story :). Im sorry for my broken-english language Im just not used to it XD. thanks for reading please vote and comment :)! next chapter will be next week sorry If it will take loNg. FOllow me please :) ily!