chapter.13

KATRINA'S P.O.V.

goddd oh goddd! Im super scared.. what should i do? I am hiding in dave's room for almost 30 minutes!

I wish he had sobered. Im really scared to death here. I dont want to repeat the same mistakes i did last night.

I can even hear dave shouting my name wanting me to come out.

And im super super hungry. His room is empty, well, not empty but no foods. Ive been thinking of sneaking out so since im really super hungry ill do. Real quick so he cant see me.

Once i decided, i did sneak out of his room and run silently straight to his kitchen. I grabbed as many foods as i can hold and was about to run back when someone suddenly talked.

"Nice." He said. With a smile drawn in his fucking idiotic face. Fucking handsome idiotic face.

Of course he's here in the kitchen eating. That didnt cross my mind. I didnt even pay attetions to my surrounding.

"What's with the rush?" He asked. And our eyes meet, i rolled my eyes at him.

"Come on dont give me that. Im just asking." He said. Making his voice childish.

"Well..." i cant say that i think of him as a pervert. Well, i guess i can because i already said it to him.

"Well?" He continue.

"Are you sobered?" I ask. Changing the topic.

"I am." He answered with a smile.

Really? He's sobered? Then that means i dont have to hide in his room right?

With out knowing, i smiled.

"What's with that gross smile?" He joked. But not funny. Its embarrassing tho.

"Nothing. Do shut up dick." I said and sitted next to him.

"So tell me, why did you hide?" He ask again. Taking another bite of something that looks delicious.

"Nothing." I answered quickly.

"Nothing? Then what did you do inside? Checking my briefs and boxers?" He laughed. What the?!

"The hell?! Im not like you!" I shouted. It's true. Im not like him, besides he's the first one who sneak in my room.

"Like me?" He ask with a seductive smile on his stupid face. Handsome stupid face.

"Y-yea. Youre the one who sneaked inside my r-room so.." i stuttered.

"And? You think that i stole your red pair of bra and panty?" He laugh again.

I feel my cheeks burn and i feel really embarrassed.

"Shut up!" I shouted again and started punching him nonstop.

Suddenly i feel a hand stopping me.

"Dont hurt me." He said. And there's something on his face that i dont clearly understand. Its like pervert's face, a stupid face and with a stupid smile.

"You really are a dick are you?"

"Hmm... take a wild guess. " he whispered in my ears and i pushed him. Enough  to cause him to fall down the floor.

"That hurts so bad." He's groaning in pain. Somehow, i feel sorry.

Sheesh.

DAVE'S P.O.V.

I stand up from the floor while holding my butt. Fuck that hurts.

I sitted again next to her and she glared at me. And i smiled crazily. But instead of recieving a smile too, i got a rolling eyes.

Shes kind of funny. She's the type of getting pissed so easily. Never tried someone like her.

"Anyway.. sorry about last night." I told her. Causing her to look at me with a wide eyes.

"Uhm.. im sorry too." She said.

"You should've slapped me in the face instead of closing your eyes." I said again. She then started crying.

"I-its... not what you t-think. You dont know how scared i was that t-time" she's almost whispering.
And the flashback plays in my mind and i really feel sorry.

But still, i cant tell her that im just acting in doing that. Because the truth is, i really did it on purpose. I just.. really like her. And i know its a mistake to do that to her.

"Im really sorry." I said again and she shakes her head.

"No.. it's okay. But you know im still wishing for you to recieve a punishment you know." She said, half laughing and half crying. She started wiping away her tears and looked at me straight.

Fuck... i have no idea how beautiful she was. Mom really has a good taste of choosing what's beautiful. And im super happy for that. It's like im blessed.

"And... about the confession.. is it real?" She ask. And suddenly, im starting to get scared.

Did i really said a confession?!

Oh no... what did i do?!!!

"Uhm.. i cant remember sorry" i lied. Maybe that can help. Hope so.

"Okay that's good." She smiled and somehow i feel something so wonderful.

So this is it huh?