chapter.6

After an hour of walking again, i finally reach drace's house.

I knock on the door, on the 3rd knock he open the door.

"What took you so long?" Drace ask me. Worried, really.

He really is a dick too. But i love him, more than anything.

"Uhm... i didnt.. uhm.. i walked." I stuttered

What's wrong with me?! My heart is racing, and my mind is empty when i look at him, all i see is him.

"Okay? Come in." He said so nicely. He hold my back shoulder and lead me inside.

"Uhm.. its cold outside." I said so awkward. The air in his living room is changing.

I sit on the couch across to where he's sitting.

"Yea, sure is." He answers shortly.

I missed him. I missed talking to him and i want to hear from him that he missed me too the way i missed him.

"So... where's my bag?"  I ask. Breaking the silence.

He stand up from the couch and take a hold of my wrist.

We stopped in front of a door. He digged into his pocket, and i think its the key to his room.

As he open the door , we both enter.

"Your bag is  over there." He said while pointing at my bag in his bed.

The memory of us the other day makes me feel embarrass.

I immediately grab  it and hoist it in my shoulder.

"Thanks, im leaving."  I said with a smile.

"What? We can go to school together you know." He smirks and i laugh.

Yea he's right. But i will feel awkward again.

"Are we going to walk?" I ask while laughing.

If we could stay like this forever... laughing and.. loving each other.

"What?! You stupid girl come here." He scolds and pulled me closer to him.

He wrap his arms around my waist and hugged me tighter.

I really wish we could stay like this forever.

"I missed you." He said in my hair.

That's what i have been waiting for him to say.

I thought he will never say it and that will only proves that he didnt care for me

"Why didnt you tell me earlier?" I ask, pulling away from his hug so i can look at him.

" i cant find a right timing to tell you that." He winks and i laugh again. Tapping his shoulder

"Were 5 minutes late."

My eyes goes wide. 5 minutes late?! Then that means im going to miss class again! Ugh! Im such an idiot!.

"What?! We should go!" I yell.

"Easy babe, im just joking. What i mean is we still got 5 minutes left. " he laughs.

Him calling me babe makes me wanna love him more.

I remember when i met him two weeks ago, i thought he despise me but when he said 'its love at first sight' the past few days, my heart flutters.

...

Time has passed so quickly, classes today is now over and i havent seen drace the whole class. I didnt saw him walk past through our room even in break time.

He must be very busy.

Its now 5:30 and im planning to walk back home but i end up taking a bus. I just cant decide.

I got home quickly and knock on the door.

And it's my bad luck. Dave opened the door.

"Who are you?"he ask.

What the fuck?! Is he kidding me? Well i have to tell him its not funny.

Here comes the dick. The stupid dick i despise. The dick that i hate the  most in the world and that's the guy who is now standing in front of me.

"Not funny." I rolled my eyes at him. I push him and i got inside but he blocked my way with his body.

"Mother! This stupid new guy wont let me in!" I shout.

He glared at me and i smirk sarcastically. Take that stupid dick!

"Dave." My mother called out. And he step away, letting me walk past through my room.

Haha, nice one tina.

"Why would you do that?" I heard my mother's voice scolding dave from the living room.

By the way, i still dont know that dick's  identity. Who is he anyway?

I take off my skirt and sweatshirt immediately and change with my short, too short it only reaches below my thighs. and a t-shirt.

I jump down to my bed while holding my phone up.  Thinking if i should call drace or not. I called him for the 5th times but he didnt answer.

Im pissed and throw my phone in the floor.

Im worried, more like jealous.

I close my eyes and the image of dave standing in front of my drawer makes me feel nauseous.

I stand up and walk towards my drawer and  i open it

Wait.. my simcard is missing.

I didnt put it anywhere. I just leave it here and... dave! He's standing here! Why didnt it cross my mind! Is he a thief?!

Wait... let me check if some of my panties and bras are missing.

Ok.. clear.. wait! My red bra and panty? Where is it?!!

Oh.. it was here.

Now im afraid of dave. Is he a pervert?! Fucking hentai. (-_-)

What if im sleeping in the middle of the night and he sneak inside my room and... ohmygoshhh!

Daveeee... hmm... i should sneak inside his room too right? Neh! Of course i will. Now i will show you my revenge.

I sneak down the hallway and dave and mother is busy talking. Now is the chance for me.

I open the door of his room and it queaks.

My eyes goes wide to see his room so neat.

I walk inside and he left his phone in his bed. I wander around and saw his drawer opened.

I dig in and saw my simcard inside. I knew he took it! That pervert dick.

I grab it and put it in my short's pocket.

I was about to leave but the door clicks.