chapter.8

I wake up late today. I dont know what's into me but this is the first time that i dont have the guts to go to school.

I walk down the hallway and into the kitchen. Mother is making a cookie.

"Oh hey,"

"Hey, morning." I yawned. She just nod. What's up with her? Is she dissapointed?

She dropped the fork on purpose. What's up with her?!

She sighed. Her sigh is shaky.

"Can.. we talk for... a minute?" She ask and i nod.

She leads me to the living room and i sitted in the couch across her. Mother.

"Do you have any idea?" She ask.

"Of what?" I ask nervously.

"Youre the reason right?" She look at me. Her eyes is shady.

"Reason of what?" I ask almost like a whisper.

"Reason why dave choose to live in granal's for a while. Do you have any idea of how much i want him to be close to you?!" She's starting to yell. And tears start falling from my eyes.

Why am i so sensitive?! Fuck self!

"N-no mother. Are you blaming me?" I ask while tears kept on falling from my eyes.

She clenched her fist to keep her anger.

"Yes! I have missed him and you should feel how much i want him to stay here!" She shouts and i back away.

I run as fast as i can to my room and i lock my door.

Im shocked. This is the first time got angry. The first time!

"Bring him back!" She shouts from downstairs. And i heard it so loud and clear. She really shouts.

My phone starts to ring and drace's name is on the screen.

"Hey?"

"Uhm, hey." I sob.

"Are you crying?" He ask.

"Obviously." I snap.

No, you shouldnt let my anger out of drace tina!dont!

"Can you come here? Comfort is what you need, i know."

And i cant help but to grin.

"Okay." I answered shortly.

I grab a medium size eco bag and my school bag.

I sneak out of the house and luckily mother is no where to be found around the house.

I took a bus and arrived at drace's house fast.

"Hey, come in." He said and i nod. Entering again his house.

...

"So that's what happened?" Drace look at me so badly.

"Yea." I answered shortly.

He stand up from the couch and walk to the kitchen.

"Have some." A wine?

"What's up with the wine?" I grin.

"Nothing. I just tought you could have some." He shrugs. And i cant help but to take it.

"Thanks." I thank him. He's so gentle when it comes to me, it makes me wanna love him more.

"Anyways, it's now 8, are you not going to school?" He ask. School? Oh no, i dont have the guts to go to school, i mean it's no use, my perfect attendance is ruined so there's no reason for me to have confidence to go to school. All i wanna do now is to spend time with drace.

"No." I answer while turning the glass cup with wine round and round slowly in my hands.

"Okay. Well i am." What? He's going to school?

"But youre late already too." I snap.

"I know but im not going to school." He shrugs and grab a sweater.

"What? Then where?" I dont know why im acting like his girlfriend but i assume soon it will be real.

"Somewhere. And yup im running late so i should get going." He told me and shut his door close. He's really rushing.

...

Drace is out for almost 3 hours now and im bored inside his house.

I walk to the kitchen and i opened the fridge. And there's nothing else i can see except wine, some left over-i dont know, and some chocolate... a chocolate with something written in it. It says : "to:katrina tamm♡"

Fuck my heart leaps for that. I should confess soon before other girls do.

Im hungry. I should go to the store and fill his fridge some foods. Healthy one.

...

After buying so many foods, i feel like im going to faint so i stopped by in a small café to rest before going back to drace's.

I sat on table 4.

"HAHAH, youre a funny one." A girl's voice run through my ear and she somehow annoy me. I look around to find that voice and she was sitting behind me.

"I know." Wait. Drace? I look over and yes he is drace.

I stand up from the chair and leave immediately before my tears starts to fall down.

I looked back to the café and i saw he's eyes dart on me while im walking away and he starts to stand up.

"Wait!" I hear him call out and i ran as fast as i can.

"Kat! Wait!" He called out again and he is now running. He's so fast.

Im hold back when he catched me and hold me by the hand.

"What you saw is not what you think." He says through his pant.

Were both panting from running too fast but i cant imagine how fast he could run. And i remember he's an athlete.

" but i already did." I answer. My eyes begin to water.

"No. Please hear me out tina."

"No. It's already explained!" I yell. I pull my hands aeay and starts to run again far away from him and i dont sense him following me.

...

DAVE'S P.O.V.

"Hey," i answer.

"Did you get her number?" Tom ask me.

"No men. Sorry" i tell him.

I hear him sigh.

"Okay, but please try it again. Dave you know what will i do to you if you dont get her number." He warns me.

"I know, just give me some more time." I answer

"Okay." He hung up.

Is he a friend of tina? Or something?

I wish tom knows that it's not that easy. Fucking tom.

Geesh, welcome to my new apartment. I hate it.