FOREVER(FINAL)

Your POV

This is the day! My big day with the person i love.

"Yooin ah!" My bestfriends,hyunmin and Jieun called out and walked to me.

"You look really pretty in this dress Yooin!"Jieun said.I smiled at them. Oh gosh i'm nervous now. I looked at the mirrormy hair was tied up in braid and i had some make up on.

"Yooinnie!" Oppa called out.

"You look pretty my dongsaeng."Oppa said.

"Yah oppa! " i said and blushed.

"I wonder how will Jongin react to this." He said.

"We will be outside." Jieun and Hyunmin said. Yes they are my bridesmaid while Oppa and Sehun would be kai's groomsmen.

"Yooin ah." Umma called out and cried.

"Umma why are you crying? I'm not leaving. Besides,i can go home and see you."I said.

"I'm just happy for you Yooin ah. My daughter has grown up." She said and i smiled.

"Umma saranghae." I said and hugged her.

"Yooin ah if that Jongin bullies you you have to tell us okay." Appa jokingly said.

"Appa! Jongin wouldn't be like that." I told him and he nodded his head.

-Meanwhile,on the other side-

Kai's POV

Aish. This guys are too noisy.

"No no I want to take a picture with the groom first!" Sehun said childishly.

"NO ME FIRST I'M THE OLDEST." Minseok hyung said to the maknaes. I just sigh. How i wish to get out of this place.

"Yah kai be happy with Yooin and treat her well." Junmyeon hyung said and i nodded my head.

"AISH EVERYONE KEEP QUIET WE CAN TAKE IT ALL TOGETHER AS 12!" I shouted at them. This guys finally kept quiet.

"Now good." I heaved a sigh of relief and the photographer helped us to take a photo.

"Jongin ah you better treat my sister well or else.." Taemin said and looked at me.

"Hahaha arrasso hyung."I said to him and he punched me lightly on the arm.

"Now can i go and see my bride?" I asked and Taemin allowed me.

"Knock knock. Can i come in my princess?" I asked and Jieun opened the door. Her bridesmaid and my parents-in-law walked out.

"Jongin!" She said and hugged me.

"You look beautiful babe." She so god damn beautiful. I wanted to kiss her but she didn't allow.

"Later."She said and went back to her seat and took out her phone.

"Awww okay. See you later i'm only given 1 minute." I said and backhugged her.

"Arrasso yeobo."She said and i walked out.

"Time for the wedding!" My umma said and i walked to the church with my groomsmen,waiting for my bride to come with her father.

Your POV

Oh i'm so nervous. I breathed in and out.

"Hey don't be nervous."Hyunmin said beside me. I smiled at them.

My hands crossed over my appa's hand and I he smiled at me,reassuring that everything is fine. My relatives and friends are also here. As i walked down the aisle,relatives and friends were looking at me and i could see umma smiling brightly.

"Take care of my baby daughter Jongin." Appa said and handed my hand to Kai.

"I will abuhji."Kai said and held my hand.

"Do you Kim Jongin,take Lee Yooin as your wife and stay beside her no matter what,and stay by her side whether sick,healthy or broke?" The priest started.

"I do." He said and i smiled at him.

"While do you Lee Yooin,take Kim Jongin as your husband and stay beside her no matter what,and stay by her side whether sick,healthy or broke?" The priest told me.

"I do." I said.

"Now you may exchange rings." He said.

We took the ring and put in on our forth finger.

"KISS KISS KISS!" EXO and the rest were cheering.

Kai smiled and kissed me on the lips. I was shocked at the sudden kiss but i accepted it.

"Saranghae Kim Yooin." He said.

"Nado Saranghae kim Jongin."I said.

I held his hands and everyone clapped for us.

"Take care of my baby sister kai." Oppa said to Jongin.

"I will hyung."Kai said and i smiled .

-2 years later-

*still your POV*

I'm studying at SM University and Kai is helping with his father's business and studying at the same time. And yes we are in the same school but fangirls of EXO didn't mind us together.AND....I'm currently pregnant with me and Jongin's Child. Awesome ya. I didn't expect that this would happen so fast. Our parents were overjoyed.

"Be careful Yooin u might fall." Jieun said. And these two,excited to be my child's godmum,they were really cautious and overprotective as well as EXO.

"It's only 2 months Jieun and Hyunmin for god sake."I told them.

"NO Jongin pass you over to us and if anything happen to you,he will kill us!"Hyunmin said and i just sighed. Just then,Jongin came with EXO.

"OMO yeobo let me help you." Jongin said and rushed to me.

"Jongin." I said sternly and looked at him.

"What?" He asked.

"I can walk myself." I told him and he shook his head.

"No what if something happened to you? Our child?" He asked and i just sighed again.Haish this guy.

"Let's go." He said and held my hand and we walked to his car.

~at night~

Jongin backhugged me and touched my belly.

"I hope it's a girl." He said.

"But i hope it's a boy!" I said and we 'argued' he quickly peck my lips.

"I love you so ssh." He said.

"I love you too. "

"Forever and always." He said and we kissed.

A/N:
THAT'S THE END! How was it? I'm sorry that this story is so so shorttttttt. But if you like my stories,i just started on a new exo fic named 'EXO BECAME MY OPPAS?!' I hope you would like thag story too. Thanks for all your support my readers.