Luhan in love with yooin?

Your POV

I had recovered a lot thanks to Luhan,while me and Kai were still hating each other.I heard that Minyoung and Kai broke up and Kai would always sit with us during recess.
Flashback
"Yooin,you would be moving into Kai's house the next day.I want the relationship between you and kai to improve.Just stay with him until the contract is over." My appa told me.I nodded my head and packed my things.Why must I stay with that bastard? Urgh...
-END OF FLASHBACK

Imagining moving into Kai's house would be hell."Yooin,you okay?Yooin!" Luhan oppa waved his hands in front of me and I got out of my thinkings."Erm..yeah?"I asked him."It's time to go back class." He told me.I nodded my head and went to chase Jieun and Hyunmin.They were with their boyfriends.

Luhan's POV

Urgh...Yooin would be moving into Kai's house today.Why do I feel like this?Do I like Yooin? Everytime i see her with other members i would feel jealous,why? And when I saw her hurt,I would be hurt as well.Why? Why do i have this kind of feelings?I know she's going to get married to Kai,but it's just a fake one.Should I confess to her?"Xiumin!" I called out to my bestfriend.I pulled him to a corner."Wae?" He asked me."I..I think I'm in love." I said."Who?" He asked me."Yoo..Yooin." "Aha!I knew it,should we tell our leader kris?" "No!I only trust you.Should I confess to her?" I asked him."Of course!" Xiumin said."What if she fall in love with Kai after they get married?" He asked."You have to be fast."
Flashback
"Kai,Minyoung had did this to Yooin,are you happy?"I asked him."I'm sorry hyung.I'm really sorry." Kai told me."Okay,I forgive you,but.. please don't hurt her in the futire again please.I told him.He nodded his head.
-End Of flashback-

"Okay,I'll do it after school." I told Xiumin and he gave me a hwaiting sign.I smiled at him and we walked back to class together.Yooin,wait for me.

Yooin's POV

Luhan Oppa's really weird this days.He started to treat me much better than last time.Do..do he like me?I hope not..."Ring!Ring!" The bell rang and lesson ended.Time to go home!No...go Kai's home.Haiz...Luhan oppa was waiting for me outside my class.He pulled me to the rooftop.I was shocked."Oppa,what's wrong?" I asked him."Yooin,look,I'm in love with you,i know it's abit sudden if you can't accept me,I understamd,but I just want to tell you my feelings." He held me by my hand.I was shocked,I didn't expect this to happen."Oppa...I..."

Author's note:
What would you say??What would happen to Luhan and Yooin?? Read on to find out!Sorry for the short update!I have to sleep now or else my mum would scold.Annyeong!