The Beginning

Thirty six seconds down, the moment I stood in front of his door the time began to run out. The atmosphere clung to my skin as a blanket which protected me from the cold and the wind hurled which dropped leaves to the ground leaving the trees almost naked, the winter of 23 had kicked in we all knew this wind was to come. Ryan knew, he knew that all that surrounded us was to come.
Forty seconds down, the door hadn't opened yet. The tender whispers of Ryan's voice replayed in my head as a reminder that he was special to me, a reminder that I've got to find him.
Fifty seconds down, my time was up the door hadn't opened and I've run out of the time I had. Turning around running quickly into the woods my hair tied tight behind my head and my jeans chaffed against my skin, each foot in front of the other.
The woods seemed alive at this time of night, the trees seemed as if they watched with eyes that were buried into their trunks.
My house by the lake seemed so far away, it felt as if I had lost my way.
"The trees tell stories y'know, they talk about the ancient times back when this place coexisted with the other side, before -,"
There was a pause, the voice shuddered as the wind howled louder. I stopped running and looked up
My gazes desperate to spot the voice
The wind calmed itself, and the atmosphere became still
"You look to see who I am, for who I am is not what you expect."
"Come out, show yourself!", I shouted into the air, whatever this could be it maybe could have seen Ryan on the day he disappeared, maybe the voice knows more about home than I do.
The voice let out a bit of laughter, "You wish to see what I am, who I am, for whom I exist for?", each breath the voice took sounded rushed and tired
"Of course, I'm not going to hurt you.", I sat onto the log which laid on the dirt below my feet as if it was put there for decoration
Slowly a shadow appeared, a small silhouette appeared of a young, I can't see the gender of the creature. I can't see much of this creature, the space between us gradually getting smaller and the silhouette grew into a tall...
GIRL
"Hey I'm Robyn, sorry didn't mean to be formal and scare you!", no longer a silhouette, she spoke with wide eyes and long dark brown hair, she wore clothes like a normal teenage girl however she looked as if she was in the woods for a couple of days. The question was who was she?