Gods not dead

Ummmmmm

I don't know why, but I did not really like this movie.

Probably because I wanted a debate movie between a Christian and atheist and what I got was like ten minutes of debate time, and like an hour of a whole bunch of added stuff that wasn't that interesting persay.

I don't know but I'm like kind of disappointed because I heard how great it was and when I watched it online I was like what with the hype at my school and church. Man you got to love small towns.

But anyway as im watching this im just hoping it get better and then the professor dies like what the heck he just died. I know he got saved before he died, but that doesn't make a difference of his class going to be like effected by this or the fact that I think he has a wife who he was going to reconnect with.

I mean I thought he was going to head to the concert see his wife and be like I'm sorry I'm a dick and they would make up and then everything was going to be fine. That would make it a lot more better in my opinion, and I usually don't think movie should have had happy endings all the time either so that's saying something for me. I don't know I guess I felt like I was Owed it or something.

But I guess there's no changing the fact people will either love this movie or hate it there is no in between. its simple as that.

So it gets the rating of biggest disappointment since Star Wars ep. 1

Question time. what the best religious film you have seen? it can be any religion either not just christian.

By the way if there is anything you want me to review just comment below and let me now.