Men, Woman & Children

So I just saw this movie and let me just say I really liked it.

Like a lot.

I mean the acting was suppurb the movie was realistic and let me say ansel elgort (Augustus waters: the fault in our stars) is probably the best part of the film to me that dudes going places as a actor.

This movie is very emotional and the characters are great especially with portraying being linked online and how control might not be a good thing, and even though we can get so hooked with the things online that we can really effect another persons life.

This movie was great on many levels and does things not many others would.

It's daring I'll say that, but not over the top. it does have strong sexual themes and really ask you to think about what your doing with your life.

Does the movie has its issues, yes it does like all movies but other than that I'll give this movie a 8/10

I would go more in depth with its plot but that would be difficult as it is kind of overbearing as there are a couple of diffrent story arcs, you'll have to pay attention throughout of you want a good understanding if you want to get what's going on. so if you don't do complex plots and themes this might not be for you other than that, I say this is a pretty good movie.